DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

Dice is voting me because confusion, Marsh says I use opaque logic with no examples, and ley something about not wanting ben dead which is highly suspicious. expounding from leys statement you would have to infer he does not think anyone is particularly scummy. 35 pages in and no feelings one way or another towards anyone?? Well then. Marsh I am not sure his opaque logic claim makes little sense maybe if he provided examples of this instead of mimicking a general feeling that others have said in a more diplomatic way. They used the term confusing iirc I am surprised he has not provided examples or I should say am surprised no one asked him to Oh well I guess. Clov I am maybe most suspicious of.with his nonsense with his claimed dissapointment with cory, confusion regarding my self vote and stated reason for voting me. it's all very wishy washy. Also I have no clue how anyone thinks lzm is town. I could be wrong on clov with how much he is posting. He might be a cop like bfg and it is a false positive result of mine.

[v] Ley [/v]

I think I should vote ley here. I don't think I would have any traction on clov. Feel free to speak up though. I am more than willing to switch.

It should be noted that Clovs reason to vote me is the same as leys reason except clov said it waaaaay back.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up to 28. I can def see myself voting SK here. His post style is different from the game we just finished (Suicide squad, he was scum) but the condescending tone and opaque logic are the same.

My initial town read of SK came from how much of a target he painted on himself, with the vote and claim. But with the meta talk from his last couple of games, I'm wondering if I can hold to that lol

They are all saying my meta is different everygame (i dunno). Marsh echoed that thought, but said he has unique insight into how I play and can read me, so /shrug.

Up to 28. I can def see myself voting SK here. His post style is different from the game we just finished (Suicide squad, he was scum) but the condescending tone and opaque logic are the same.

My initial town read of SK came from how much of a target he painted on himself, with the vote and claim. But with the meta talk from his last couple of games, I'm wondering if I can hold to that lol

They are all saying my meta is different everygame (i dunno). Marsh echoed that thought, but said he has unique insight into how I play and can read me, so /shrug.

I don't know if metas the right word. You've played more utr in your scum games than town, and seem more provocative as town. But I know Nyn was pretty vocal about it, so scum!you would maybe try to change it. Dunno :/

[V]SK[/v]

This is actually less about him and more not wanting to vote Ben (n0 town). Outside of him, my Do Not Lynch pool is probably Niniel, BFG, DJ, and Sooh in that order. Maybe throw in Nolder if I'm feeling froggy

found it. like 10 pages ago on page 20/21

Chris, why did you start(?) the train on ben?

BFG we've played together plenty but I can't say I have any real method of reading you. Would you say you have a method of reading me or are we alien to each other?

I can't actually remember many games we've played :( so I don't know/remember if I have a method of reading you. Given how few reads you share early, and how much harder I find it to read closed players I suspect you're almost always null before I die lol.

This game I can't remember much from you outside the peek thing (I skimmed yesterday's posts very quickly but haven't read properly, so if you have reads/content in there I'll get there on a reread) and the peek thing I would expect from you in either alignment so???

I think this game I saw a few posts I liked from you, but I can't explain it and reads I can't explain are no better than rand so I really have you as null

Which is a very convoluted way of saying 'alien' lol. Although I'm hoping I'll get a real read when I start seeing more of your thought process

Ok. We should probably make an effort to better understand each other at some point in this game. For as much as we've played with each other in the past we shouldn't both be as lost as we are it's kind of silly.

Dice is voting me because confusion, Marsh says I use opaque logic with no examples, and ley something about not wanting ben dead which is highly suspicious. expounding from leys statement you would have to infer he does not think anyone is particularly scummy. 35 pages in and no feelings one way or another towards anyone?? Well then. Marsh I am not sure his opaque logic claim makes little sense maybe if he provided examples of this instead of mimicking a general feeling that others have said in a more diplomatic way. They used the term confusing iirc I am surprised he has not provided examples or I should say am surprised no one asked him to Oh well I guess. Clov I am maybe most suspicious of.with his nonsense with his claimed dissapointment with cory, confusion regarding my self vote and stated reason for voting me. it's all very wishy washy. Also I have no clue how anyone thinks lzm is town. I could be wrong on clov with how much he is posting. He might be a cop like bfg and it is a false positive result of mine.

[v] Ley [/v]

I think I should vote ley here. I don't think I would have any traction on clov. Feel free to speak up though. I am more than willing to switch.

It should be noted that Clovs reason to vote me is the same as leys reason except clov said it waaaaay back.

Dude, I'm already playing this game with time I should be using on other things. I asked to be replaced around 1 am thus morning when I realized I wasn't going to to sleep all week with the amount of homework I have. No can do on the rereads and the quotes. Sorry.

Hey guys, no time to read the thread right now I'll catch up later.

Right now I'll just drop my N0 result.

Got an Innocent on Ben.

Aaaaand there's the part where I should stop joking around. [unvote]

I swear, this derpy part of day 1 gets shorter every game.

[v]Ironeyes[/v]

Wow this is all the way back on page 9. Yeesh.

Sooh did you ever explain what you voted Ironeyes for? 

I assume it has to do with the quoted post but did you ever explicitly state your reason?

This is yet another thing that parallels what you did last game. I said I could read Rand better than Darthe and you hyperbolized my statement, acting as though I had claimed a perfect ability to read Rand. You're doing the same here. All I said was that I see similarities between this game and Suicide Squad, but you misrepresented me by saying I claim to have "unique insight" into you. This is classic shade throwing and it's scummy.

Huh Sooh is voting Ironeyes. That's kind of interesting considering he went to bat for her. I don't remember what she voted him for. Checking now...

It was over my vote and Unvote of Ben, which happened in rapid succession because I was reading quickly, skimming really. Her suspicion was valid, since those posts definitely looked bad. I don't think she's reevaluated since I came back from my trip.

[V]SK[/v]

This is actually less about him and more not wanting to vote Ben (n0 town). Outside of him, my Do Not Lynch pool is probably Niniel, BFG, DJ, and Sooh in that order. Maybe throw in Nolder if I'm feeling froggy

found it. like 10 pages ago on page 20/21

Chris :(

This is yet another thing that parallels what you did last game. I said I could read Rand better than Darthe and you hyperbolized my statement, acting as though I had claimed a perfect ability to read Rand. You're doing the same here. All I said was that I see similarities between this game and Suicide Squad, but you misrepresented me by saying I claim to have "unique insight" into you. This is classic shade throwing and it's scummy.

That is not all you are saying. You are saying I am lynch worthy for these similarities because you are lazy and do not want to provide any sort of foundation for your claim of opaque logic. And last game you were wrong about rand and were the first to vote him. Tell me I am wrong.

Huh Sooh is voting Ironeyes. That's kind of interesting considering he went to bat for her. I don't remember what she voted him for. Checking now...

It was over my vote and Unvote of Ben, which happened in rapid succession because I was reading quickly, skimming really. Her suspicion was valid, since those posts definitely looked bad. I don't think she's reevaluated since I came back from my trip.

@Nolder, this but more(?) the timing between his unvote and reading your peek, she does explain later, I think in response to you(?) lol