DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Since a long time ago when the board basically died. It was in some thread or another about proposed changes. Someone may get around to toting it but if you want to be sure it's toted, ATM you'd best let the points guy know

10 posts till 150

Which is the age Threads may die

Also worth 15 points if they ever tot them up.

Bestest hot threader gets a bonus too

We're working on it.

Who's that?

Why, Led of course.

Edited by Leyrann

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• In this thread: some people who are gonna lose their shit when non white actors get cast despite most characters not having an explicitly established skin colour and Randland being a far future setting where skin colour is entirely irrelevant.
    • To translate also Taivaanääreläiset.  Meaning, being beyond our scope.   When you had said what you said I heard a thousand of doors upon murky corridors inevitably close when you had said what you said I saw upon multitudes of crossroads wither thousands of signposts   And you only blicked your eyes looked away a moment as generations died and cities fell   Let days pass and moons pale let love but last till the morrow let death close the mouths of deceivers I do not believe in the ghost of love, palest   When you had said what you said within me there died a child that believed in a world without bounds when you had said what you said I was free to journey here where each is alone with their fate   That day left a shard of a shattering heaven in your throat and upon your brow a shard from the moonlight that day left a sea dark wave to the sides of your eyes and a witche's broom for a habitate of coldness   Let days pass and moons pale let love but last till the morrow let death close the mouths of deceivers I do not believe in the ghost of love, palest    
    • Oh yes @Pandemonium because two white guys, a white princess and one black guy for comic relief was oh so perfect. Star Wars is a GALAXY far, far away, not nordic countries and some black people for comic relief. It's fiction and new characters can look like whatever the director wants, not what white male fans want.