DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Make sure you report it to... panchi I wouldn't think. Hit threads don't normally get tallied anymore but she said she'd count them if people tallied their own iirc.

Make sure you report it to... panchi I wouldn't think. Hit threads don't normally get tallied anymore but she said she'd count them if people tallied their own iirc.

As I recall, hot threads were the responsibility of the Light faction leader to tally.  At least they were when I had the job. :unsure:

Guess I'll take over regarding that then.

And I'm gonna bring it up at the staff boards because imo there's always been some unclear stuff regarding the threads that I just want to get into clear, autist-proof rules.

I never noticed this before, but there's a Top 20 posters of the day button on the bottom of the main page. Also a Top Posters of all time button ... which I'm listed in. Lol

So is Meesh.

Not many BT in the daily top 20 though. BT Spam isn't what it once was.

I never noticed this before, but there's a Top 20 posters of the day button on the bottom of the main page. Also a Top Posters of all time button ... which I'm listed in. Lol

So is Meesh.

Not many BT in the daily top 20 though. BT Spam isn't what it once was.

I'm aware. There's been a time when I was always the number one poster. Every day again.

And yeah, Cindy has an insane amount of posts. I've been hovering around 40 for a long time. Right now at 42, there really hasn't been much movement either way in the last five years.

You can very clearly see the 300k post thread though, with Cindy, Smiley, Ayla and Meesh having the most posts.

I think he means BT.

I may have a posting problem :/

I've followed that stat page for years. Used to be the top 20 had over a hundred a day, mostly. Doing better than it was tho. For a year before the movie announcement it was under 100 a day for all the top 20 together most days, barring a very active mafia game.

We have had far too much sun here recently.

Also, why is it dark already? It's not supposed to be dark at 10:20 pm if it's half june, right?

I have to go out into the sun now. It burns :sad:

Ha! I greet the sun from the rooftop every morning. It's quite nice in the early A.M., not so nice after lunch.