DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
ed2funy

*moons the Light faction*

From the way way back, it was the first age a glorious time. We had cheetos though there was always a little monkey that stole them... Jealous little thing. Where was I? Ahh yes the wonderful first age and it's monkey stealing cookies that Talya made.

Mmmmmm pie.

They tried making cookies to outdo the pie. But I just trashed the cookies.

Welcome back Al Jenn! I remember you. I think you disappeared around the time that I joined the Black Tower. 

Sounds about right, I left in 2011 on a really short notice deployment to Iraq. I was only active in 2012 for a little bit helping the transition from the old forums to the current one (DM 8). I actually couldn't get into my account for the longest time as I forgot my password and it seems although they have my correct e-mail something is broken with it on the server side. 

How have things been here over the years? I take it that leadership went from Talya to Talmanes to Panchi? Is TheMasterDude (TMD) still around at all?

Sounds about right, I left in 2011 on a really short notice deployment to Iraq. I was only active in 2012 for a little bit helping the transition from the old forums to the current one (DM 8). I actually couldn't get into my account for the longest time as I forgot my password and it seems although they have my correct e-mail something is broken with it on the server side. 

How have things been here over the years? I take it that leadership went from Talya to Talmanes to Panchi? Is TheMasterDude (TMD) still around at all?

Ah, I remember you now.

Leadership when from Talya to Talmanes to Niniel and then to Panchi.

And TMD was still around until last autumn, when he disappeared. But knowing him he'll probably come back when we least expect it.

And I can assume you're the Light's Logain? Who is the M'hael? I believe those were the faction leaders titles. People still do one power battles and channel around here?

RTE is M´Hael. 

We can´t battle right now since the rollers have mysteriously disappeared. The same goes for the points page and the dt. We are trying to recreate them but it will take some time. 

I am at the moment Storm Leader of the Light together with Songstress, and Randomher0 is the Logain. Shadow faction is ReleaseTheEvil as faction leader and Niniel and Sooh as Storm Leaders.

Ha, suckers. 

That's right, we got loads, now get your dirty shadow-infested hands off them

51hrdwzTVlL.jpg

also, Leyrann's 20 lol wat

I know! They grow fast, don´t they. 

*pokes Locke with a sharp stick* Just because. 

AND LOCKE IS BACK TOO!!!!

By the way, aren't you, what, only one or two years older than me?

It seems so. Points Page has been unavailable for quite a while, but activity has also been extremely low for quite a while, so until recently barely anyone noticed it.

Ah. Nice.

Hop to, Ley!

Edited by ed2funy

AND LOCKE IS BACK TOO!!!!

By the way, aren't you, what, only one or two years older than me?

IIRC I'm at least 8000 years older than you.

*Steals some of Locke's suckers and starts licking them to claim them as his own*

MINE

*starts crying*

*it's a ruse*

*strikes as Al's guard lowers and steals the suckers back*

*also licks them*

wow, Al Jenn, Ed and Locke. Now all we need is Meesh and Talya to show up n it'll be like old times!

How goes it Ed?

Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Gotta help Ed sow some dissension!

Let's think here......hmmm. Sour cream filled doughnuts? Nah, too predictable. Dead fish under their beds? Not evil enough........ Think Zep, think!!!

Aha!!!! I got it

Hey Ed, can you get your hands on like 40 forks? I know where the Lighties keep their boots. Hehe, they'll never see it coming!

DUDE!!!!

LZM!!!!

How's it going, brother??

I've been pretty good. Glad to be back on DM and enjoying my life. I got out of the Army late 2015. 

Forks? Too easy, I have lots of them! 

c160cbd9618f62f456998f113b913a23.jpg

Edited by Niniel

*Falls into a small pile of already licked suckers getting them stuck on my face*

*Looks at Locke and squints eyes*

*Starts pulling off stuck suckers and sticking them on Locke*

*Looks at Led*

Wait we have boots?!