DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*moons the Light faction*

ed2funy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the way way back, it was the first age a glorious time. We had cheetos though there was always a little monkey that stole them... Jealous little thing. Where was I? Ahh yes the wonderful first age and it's monkey stealing cookies that Talya made.

Sounds about right, I left in 2011 on a really short notice deployment to Iraq. I was only active in 2012 for a little bit helping the transition from the old forums to the current one (DM 8). I actually couldn't get into my account for the longest time as I forgot my password and it seems although they have my correct e-mail something is broken with it on the server side. 

How have things been here over the years? I take it that leadership went from Talya to Talmanes to Panchi? Is TheMasterDude (TMD) still around at all?

Sounds about right, I left in 2011 on a really short notice deployment to Iraq. I was only active in 2012 for a little bit helping the transition from the old forums to the current one (DM 8). I actually couldn't get into my account for the longest time as I forgot my password and it seems although they have my correct e-mail something is broken with it on the server side. 

How have things been here over the years? I take it that leadership went from Talya to Talmanes to Panchi? Is TheMasterDude (TMD) still around at all?

Ah, I remember you now.

Leadership when from Talya to Talmanes to Niniel and then to Panchi.

And TMD was still around until last autumn, when he disappeared. But knowing him he'll probably come back when we least expect it.

AND LOCKE IS BACK TOO!!!!

By the way, aren't you, what, only one or two years older than me?

IIRC I'm at least 8000 years older than you.

*Steals some of Locke's suckers and starts licking them to claim them as his own*

MINE

*starts crying*

*it's a ruse*

*strikes as Al's guard lowers and steals the suckers back*

*also licks them*

Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Gotta help Ed sow some dissension!

Let's think here......hmmm. Sour cream filled doughnuts? Nah, too predictable. Dead fish under their beds? Not evil enough........ Think Zep, think!!!

Aha!!!! I got it

Hey Ed, can you get your hands on like 40 forks? I know where the Lighties keep their boots. Hehe, they'll never see it coming!

*Falls into a small pile of already licked suckers getting them stuck on my face*

*Looks at Locke and squints eyes*

*Starts pulling off stuck suckers and sticking them on Locke*

*Looks at Led*

Wait we have boots?!