ed2funy

*moons the Light faction*

*plucks sticker off his cheek*

*eyes Al*

Tommy_Lee_Facepalm_2574.png

Now now, don't be childish.

*sets whoopie cushion in Al's bed*

Edited by Locke

Fun fact, slide a fork, tines up, into someone's work boot. They can put their foot in, but not out. The fork jabs the bejeesus out of your foot. You actually have to cut the boot off, thus further destroying that persons day. It's genius!

Also, it's nice to see you back Ed. Last we talked you were down in Colorado Springs. Still kicking it down there or have you moved on?

Also, it's nice to see you back Ed. Last we talked you were down in Colorado Springs. Still kicking it down there or have you moved on?

Yuppers, I'm still here! Bought a house last year and like it here. I'll eventually move back to California. Eventually.

You were up in Wyoming and South Dakota and that area, yeah? Worked in one, lived in the other?

Yeah. I live in Wyoming, worked all over, Colorado, Nevada, Montana, Kansas. I've never been down to the springs, but if their anything like the rest of Colorado I've seen I'm sure it's nice as hell down there.

You ever get used to winter? Cuz I remember you moaning that year you moved up here lol

>_>
I still hate the winter. Idk why I even bought a house here. LOL

You gotta make it down here! Or I can drive around. I just drove 5.5 hours to see Adella and give her a baby a present for his birthday, so don't think I won't. 

Someone kicked over the rock that all the old members were hiding under :wub:

We need to find who kicked that rock, take him back to the sight of said upturning, and beat them with said rock.

This.

Last month more old members have returned than in the two years before that.

Yeah. I came back to see any news about the tv series, saw ed posted something, had to reply. Forgot how much fun I had here. Decided to kick around for a bit. Try a mafia again.

Although I forgot how to glow stuff..........

Yeah. I came back to see any news about the tv series, saw ed posted something, had to reply. Forgot how much fun I had here. Decided to kick around for a bit. Try a mafia again.

Nobody uses glow anymore :wink:

Verbal gave us spiffy new voting tags that most mods have us use to vote in games, it automatically adds the word "vote:" and bolds it and colors it red.

[v]LZM[/v]
[v]LZM[/v]

To [unvote] it's just "unvote" in brackets, no end tag required.

There's most likely a mafia game coming up in a few weeks, so that's good news for ya.

That is just downright snazzy Tress. I remember trying to type in all the stuff for it on a flip phone like 8 years ago. It's was ridiculous lol

LMAO! The glow tags were crazy.

yay old members! #Ibroughtsomeback #tvshowbroughtrest

You turned Light?

Nobody uses glow anymore :wink:

Verbal gave us spiffy new voting tags that most mods have us use to vote in games, it automatically adds the word "vote:" and bolds it and colors it red.

[v]LZM[/v]
[v]LZM[/v]

To [unvote] it's just "unvote" in brackets, no end tag required.

BLESSED LORD ALMIGHTY

The 21st century, what a time to be alive.

You turned Light?

*slaps Ley*

Don't you EVER disrespect me like that again!

:mad:

You turned Light?

*slaps Ley*

Don't you EVER disrespect me like that again!

:mad:

*pushes Ed's nose on his post*

#Ibroughtsomeback

Oh, and if you ever slap me again... Push-ups are still a thing.

Eddy would never stoop so low as to swap to the light!!!! The Shadow will consume ALL!!