DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Don't forget to Weekend!

Elgee

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 Day Weekend hiking/camping/raging around Mount Katahdin in Maine.

It was cold, it was wet, it was muddy, but it was fun. I have my fair share of "mystery bruises" and will probably develop some sort of "cold" from exposure, but i'm alive at it was amazing!

I weekended hard last weekend...see house warming/pizza thread.

This weekend I intend to weekend lightly; brunching on Saturday and going to a comedy show Saturday night, then meeting some college friends to go to king richards faire.

I finally got to weekend! Sunday was a pretty chill day. had an English fry up for breaky yesterday, watched the Bills just embarrass themselves on what should have been an easy win. Lil shoppin. Played with my baby. Visited my sister. Was a good day. 

I weekended well!

Moon trail Friday, Brunch Hard Saturday, Friend's stand up show Saturday night (she didn't win the contest, but the booker/organizer said he really liked her stuff and would book her in the future [ www.erinspencercomedy.com ] ), then went to King Richards Faire Sunday.

KRF is a mid-sized (I think) Ren-Faire in New England. I hadn't been since highschool and it was, um, interesting. It was a $30 admission to basically a cos-play mall with over priced food.

Is that pretty much standard for ren-faires?

Archived