DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

Roo I thought it odd that you specifically said town gets panicky. Strange that you change it to people now I ask about it

As for your opinion I would like it on most things. But I want yours not bits and bobs from everyone else

(I can go through and show you were you basically took sentences from everyone and just did a copy and paste but that takes effort)

If your post was an essay you would fail for plagiarism

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I simply don't understand what he is trying to get at. Even he has confirmed that the people I go for turn out to be Mafia, whether they then manage to pull a fast one and pretend to count as Town or not.

Len, why do you think the people who are voting you are voting you? Do you think that I didn't actually think that Player was Mafia when I voted for him?

Do you actually have anything for me to answer? You've got about ten minutes before I have to sleep, and it's getting really cold too - even underneath my super warm lovely fluffy blankie.

Roo I thought it odd that you specifically said town gets panicky. Strange that you change it to people now I ask about it

As for your opinion I would like it on most things. But I want yours not bits and bobs from everyone else

(I can go through and show you were you basically took sentences from everyone and just did a copy and paste but that takes effort)

If your post was an essay you would fail for plagiarism

I was basically saying that Time making a mistake did not necessarily make her mafia, as it looked like her train might take off. Frankly that was my main point, and while I concede the other stuff is weak, I will say I definitely did not copy and paste anything.

If you talk about something not game related ithi he will start being active and talking more

Thats not true.

You say I have been inactive and you try to call me out on it and yet you ignore Turin, Smiley, Tina, BG, Tiinker, Cloud and Basel all of which dont even have 10 posts. Being abit selective arent you?

And again you call it whiny to get people to discredit it when it was a legitimate point.

The first thing I notice is there's a lot of talk that centres around Len's meta. I'm not too keen on meta talk, probably because I don't really know anyone's meta. Turin made a comment about Len fitting into his usual mafia play, and I was hoping he'd make a full case about it, and I asked him to explain further. I disagree with the comment you made about his activity: it looks good to me, but frankly activity is often relative, which again requires a certain knowledge of people's past games which I don't possess.

There's nothing wrong with pulling a total Hail Mary and giving your team victory from the ashes of certain disaster. But it was a different game and has no bearing on this game apart from to give kudos to Len.

I have this gif all ready for when he drags the fake meta he has created for me back up into the game as a reason for voting me.

He hasn't actually answered any of my questions, despite accusing me of ducking out of answering stuFf.

Put it in your pocket for later.

0009g3rr.gif

Archived