DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

October Roll Call

Ryrin

samhain82.jpg

What are your plans for October?

Finish writing at least the rough draft for my research proposal, get better at the tin whistle so that I can start playing it front of people again, and celebrate the thirds, night, and day of Samhain with family, so I need to start helping preparations for that. 

Attending Coronation, Izumicon meetings, grading WAY too many papers, reveling in the fact the weather has dropped below 90. :wink: Also NaNoWriMo planning! 

Spending more time with my family. The boys (collectively - the husband and the son) and I went to a Pumpkin Patch over an hour away this weekend and were not at all disappointed. Petting zoo, local vendors, free pumpkin with entry, pumpkin canon! (the boys loved that thing), corn maze, pallet maze with mind game artwork in it, tasty food, overall just fun with very nice people and live musicians! Which was followed by us going into the city, and hitting the zoo for a couple of hours because we had time to kill. Then we had dinner with friends (and their foster kittens!). So really, October 1st kicked off this month in quite the fashion! 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived