DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Autumn Fair - Pie Walk

Ryrin

PIE WALK!

Here's how this works. Pick a number between one and twenty. The closest number wins!

Just PM me your number.

First up is this apple pie. Since we can't send you a virtual pie, the winner will get his/her own siggy at the end.

PIE.jpg

I'll  keep this up for about 24 hours, then announce the winner, and put up a new pie.

New Pie!    

lemon-meringue-pie-450x351.jpg

And the 2nd Winner is .................. Lily!  I hope you will share with Torrie.

New Pie

bananacreampie.jpg

Banana Cream

You were all so close but the winner is .............. Besie!

Next Pie!

R092847.jpg.rendition.largest.ss.jpg

Cherry/Cranberry!

not sure if any of the non-US members here can help with this, but maybe. Does anyone else here remember the weird apple cherry cobler thing that you used to get with your frozen TV dinners? That pie up there made me think of it. I've tried to find a recipe for it online but nothing I've found seems to match my memory of it. lol

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived