DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

August Chitter Chatter

Ryrin

Well, I'm going through a rough patch from my health, nothing serious, just a blown ear drum and bronchitis.  Yeah, it's 109 F 43 C too.

Hope things are going better in your neck of the woods!

og-logo.png

Not quite that hot here in Kansas. Though I pulled a big bobo at work today..... Was asked by a bank president to delete a user account for someone who quit... I goofed and deleted the account for the bank president instead... I'm going to go home now and crawl into bed. :(

Reki, tell me that isn't so!

tumblr_myy9woIvp91qcruu2o1_500.gif

My heart hurts for you. You just pushed one button rather than the other.

Tomorrow is a new day with no accounts to delete.

It was a rookie mistake, and I don't make mistakes often. I wasn't written up over it, so it's not like I got in a LOT of trouble, but I did what I could do to mitigate the damage, and I'm always reliable for what needs to be done irregardless of what is needed done. So I'm sure my record speaks for itself about how I normally am.

Not quite that hot here. 100-104s mostly, but it's early in August yet! June was actually hotter so far. 

So sorry to hear about the mess at work, Reki! Glad you didn't get written up for it. That says a lot for your reliability and credibility. The mistake could have happened to anyone. (I did accidentally hang up on a Congressman once when he was calling into his office from a hearing with an important question. I had not yet learned to transfer phone calls on their 8-line system.  :huh:

Lol. Yea, I don't deal with money (thankfully).

What's your favorite thing about your job Ryrin?

People. I've met some awesome people. My client's, their families, care providers, co-workers, all of them. I have been blessed.

My computer kept getting pop ups and was kind of messed up.

We downloaded TeamViewer and it let my son in Seattle (he's a network engineer) fix it from up there.

Glad he could help fix it. I love some of the things technology lets us do. :biggrin: 

My brother's wife had her twins a week ago, so I've spent as much time as possible going over to their house to help hold babies and entertain the older two boys (who are 2.5 and 5) so that the adults can get some sleep and a break. :wink: 

Archived