DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone from CANADA!

Nightseto

there's already a couple canada meets threads too, which actually specifically concern the areas most of these posters are in, i think.

it's true, lacrosse is the national sport, though the vast majority of us don't know it.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*nods at Kathana* ... good move. thanks! but i think there have been meets produced by this already ... just not public ones.

lacrosse? wazzat? um - the ball is soooo with curling. you can look at our coins for proof. *laughs*...

everyone just come to vancouver! 2010 is coming & seriously this place is going all out for you! (besides for the weirdos kidnapping tourists as hostages to denounce the games, but you always get those...)

Guest nephitess

Ahhh YEAH *said with a sacastic tone*

we should deffinatly try and set up a meet, for real!! how fun would that be??? *excited about the thought*

Hey kait, wanna dance?? *winks*

oh. you can come hidden under a cloak. heeey! what about a Darkfriend Ball-type thing? we should all dress in costume & have to figure out who's who. hahahahaha.

ignore kait. she's been spending too much time RP-ing.

• 3 weeks later...

hahahaha... well, i also live in the largest concentration of english folks in quebec, so i'm not quite as alone as it may seem. 8) if you play your cards right, you can actually get away with not speaking any french, around here anyway. it's not exactly beneficial to maintain such a handicap (and here in quebec, it is a handicap), but it's doable.

hello fellow canuks! I'm also in B.C. although I seem to be a little farther north. I'm in Prince George.

hey again, scoop =) nice to see you venturing out of the newbie zone already. i've never been up to prince george myself, but my dad used to take lots of runs up there back when he drove a truck for some company. at least he tells me he did.

silver - BCIT is a great school. especially with the trade market so big. a part of me wants to go there, but most of me says i'd just end up hacking off my hand or something. i attend UBC atm.

i'd reply to the rest of you, but my attention is on the tv atm. game four be underway. 8) GO CANUCKS! *waves little flag*

hehe fear not you are not alone!!

GO MONTREAL!!!

lol i stopped following hockey last time canadiens won the cup, i was to young then to be part of the riot, and now that i am, they just dont win, deceive me year after year, been waiting for that tv for so long, but hey, if theres no riot, might as well by one :P

I'm from Montreal, speak both french and english, if quebec separates, my plan is to marry an hawaii native girl, and live there. But I do believe in preserving the french language, otherwise im out of a job :P

Ive been skiing in banff maybe 2 years ago, was nice^^ enjoyed it. I travelled some, my dad's austrian, so ive been around europe a little, not been to england thought, one day I will. Been to hawaii^^.

excellent, a quebecer finally! montreal huh? i'm in sherbrooke.

never really followed hockey at all, personally.

if quebec separates, i'm not sure what i'll do. your plan does sound very promising though. best i've heard so far. :D i may or may not declare my apartment an independent state, and see how that goes.

so what do you do that so requires french? i'm bilingual too, and never bought into the whole anlo vs franco thing; just curious is all.

Archived