A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone from CANADA!

Nightseto

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nephitess

I'm from the lower mainland of BC, Burnaby to be exact.

Are you guys right in vancouver or in a city close to it?

What part of Canada are you from Estel?

Bree/Zeveria

So are you a person who wants to be Canadian? or a person who wants to be from the nation of Quebec?

just thought i'd ask... :D

well, i'm english, which more or less answers that question all by itself, but for clarity's sake, i am canadian, and the separatist movement is a hopeless and foolish dream that just refuses to die.

the only people who want it are old rural dimwits and university pinheads. not all university students, just the pinhead ones. the last referendum was only so close because the wording on the ballot was horribly ambiguous, and didn't say what it actually meant.

the only specific pleasure i derive from living in quebec, as opposed to the rest of the country, is that we cna drink and smoke a year ealier than the rest of you. oh, and our grass is bomb too. also, french chicks are pretty hot.

fair enough. it's a pretty standard question, right after, "what? you speak english?!" 8)

i've actually been asked that by quebecers. :roll: i have no idea what part of the province they come from if they don't know about the estrie...

My gasp. I should have found this thread earlier. I'm from Vancouver too. Me and Nephi already exclaimed over this - but there are more? Yay! GO 'NUCKZ!

Quebec? That's cool; I went there a couple of years for a French-exchange summary bursary program. Had so much fun. I don't know about the french chicks, but I daresay the guys were rather striking =P

Guest Estel

I'm from... as south as you get. If you look really closely at southern Ontario (very Southern Ontario, the actual south, not near Toronto), near Windsor there's a little penisular there that's Point Peele National Park and it's about a ten minute drive from my house... five minutes if I'm racing my friends down the back roads :p

Archived