DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone from CANADA!

Nightseto

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barmacral

Oh the year was 1778 (how I wish I were in Sherbrooke now)

A letter of Marque came from the King

To the scummiest vessel I've ever seen

God damn them all

I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold

We'd fire no guns, shed no tears

Now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier,

The last of Barrett's Privateers

Guest Barmacral

Oh, its a song that my group of Privateer's likes to sing... they actually modified it to Hurlbut's Privateer's on a Charlotown pier since thats where they sailed, but its one of my favourites.

The song is called Barrett's Privateer's.

I own and operate a small editing company, basically i publish french crossword puzzle books, this company been passed down from my grand father to my mom, then to me.

I really dont care much for the anglo-french fight, I think first of all its being fought wrong, we just need to ensure the language, and its pretty much a big waste of time and money, this also applies to french ppl that dont want to learn english, so in my circle of friends for example, half of them are english speaking, other half french speaking, of those, there is prob 25% that dong like french or english, and they just dont want to get it in there head, united we are stronger, lol what would happen if Quebec really where to separate? Its really just asking for more problems, but in the end, from what i have noticed from ppl, is that they are lazy, to lazy to learn in most cases :P

What I think is good, at some point I realized, we should all strive to learn other languages, we have a way of speaking in quebec, that is of its own, we are only ones to hold it, and it shouldnt be left to dissapear.

But I still think my hawaii plan is the best, because if quebec separates, I will probably have more sales^^, and I will work from hawaii^^. hehehe

that's cool. i think that the whole french vs english this is just outdated and doesn't really apply to contemporary quebec except that there are fools who think it still does. i think that everyone in quebec should speak both; speaking only one is just a handicap, really.

and barmacral, that's pretty cool. surprising to hear sherbrooke mentioned, but very cool.

Guest nephitess

In the last game i saw it...All the time, it is only when they feel the pressure that they pull up their socks *mutters* :(

Archived