DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone from CANADA!

Nightseto

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barmacral

Ok, first, sorry if I offended, but I truly do hate the Red Wings that much. In my hometown, growing up it was always who was better: Toronto or Detoit.

not to worry, barm. we all know how it is with hockey. we are canadian & know also not to take it personally. besides, the canucks have a long-standing rivalry with the red wings, too. but we're ahead of ottawa. i want us to do well so badly but we're so annoying good at blowing any momentum we've ever gained ... since we were first franchised. *falls over*...

oh well. who wants an easy bandwagon? *shoves kait down* ... shush, kait. you don't contradict yourself, remember?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH listen to this guy. that's funny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. aww, you americans are so cute. listen, he thinks he knows hockey.

hahahahahahahaha. i'm gonna go tell some brazilians about soccer. i'll see you guys later.

kidding man, kidding. comedy. 8)

Guest Barmacral

Umm yea, a Canadian Team may not have won the cup in the past 15 years, but for in the past 15 years there's likely been something like 3 canadian players to every one american player that won the cup.

Guest Barmacral

You have Alaska.

And why play in the states? Because of the coporate Douchebags that see more money in the states.

Archived