DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

As for people like Lenlo and Shad who I'm saying are under the radar (you can even add BFG to that), they have high post counts and they're present but they're not sticking out to me. Either they're wolves in plain sight or they're townie and I'm missing them on my reads. Nonetheless, nothing they've done has particularly stuck out to me besides the two things about Lenlo that I've mentioned previously. I think Shad is doing a little better than Lenlo at this point. Not because either is not present, but because they're not HERE HERE like I expect them to be. Tornadoes and whirlwinds and all that.

Pfft, im not a whirlwind. Why is Dice someone you feel good about?

Dice, your fixation on me will never stop being ludicrous.

Lenlo I was starting to get used to you being in the town core as someone I can trust. I'm not feeling that yet this game and I don't trust you. Means something's wrong.

Pulling this out for reference:

Tsu- Claim has him in top spot for now.  Id say without that he'd be Null at best.  I dont really know any of his Meta so I dont really have a place to start from.  I dont like that he claimed where he did at all.  He hasnt been overly Scummy I just dont really follow what he says and is PoV of things.

Alanna- What can I say, Im feeling Town Lainey here.  She was one of the first people who both stuck her neck out against thread consensus for both reading me Town AND suggesting the Cop solve me and Turin as opposed to a lynch.  I think as Scum she more then likely advocates for at least one of our lynches.  Were seeing eye to eye in some spots and I like her level of involvement considering I know she's also got RL stuffs going.

Hallia- Mostly based on John.  I tend to read Hallia wrong but she fooled me last game so theres that.  I thought she was kind of slow going for awhile but I kinda liked her most recent catch up.  Hallia's biggest tell as Scum is her inability to keep it up for an extended period of time.  So atp Im ok with her.

Shad- The fact were seeing eye to eye on some things is usually a good sign. That's the case here.  If I was seeing more from Shad I may have him higher.  He's currently in a few games so he gets some leeway here.

Lenlo- Hasnt done anything to ping me thus far.  I do wanna look over his interaction with Dice a bit more to see what Alanna and maybe others have mentioned.  One thing missing is the fact he's not playing the same as last game where he was a Boss

Eldrick- He is a hard read in general.  Ive seen him Town like a Boss in Minions and he fooled me last game as well as Scum.  He tends to be all over the place as either alignment.  He's engaged and involved.  Will need to ISO and get some flips to get a better read on him.

BFG- I've liked her stances on some spots and maybe thats bias cause of her read/stance on me. Wanna see more thread presence from her tho. And looking for some good WoT posts to judge the content from.

Rey- Not really sure at all tbqh.  I have no starting point or Meta on him like Tsu.  I dont really like his stance on RTE tho.  Thats sticking out to be a bit.

Nini- Liked her start she was making some decent posts but her refusal to reevaluate her read on me and not progressing it at all is not a good look.  She's also trusting and liking Lainey and says that Lainey knows my game well but think her read of me is better.  Like if she was progressing her read on me and still found me Scummy I'd prolly feel better about her.  Ill admit I'm not the best Nini reader tho.

Dice- At first I found him Scummy, then I started to kind of see Town!Dice.  Then the claim came out.  I really didnt like the timing nor did I find it necessary atp.  I really have not liked his responses and posts about it sine then.  I know Dice has some RL stuff going on that may be influencing things but I do feel this is a slot that needs to be resolved sooner rather then later.  If he's lying well we've got Scum, if he's telling the truth well were done a vote but we will have a confirmed Town voice.

Turin- Do I need to really elaborate this?  I know Im Town irt our Roles, that doesnt mean he HAS to be Scum but I feel like he jumped on me early, wasnt willing to reconsider his read till the thread started to.  He's been throwing shade at me all game in what I perceive to be, to see what sticks.  He's not answering my questions and I HATE is stance on RTE.  And the Dice read comment from the QT.

RTE- No thread presence, his general consensus read's list, his weird comment about DIce's claim and his stance on it.  His pop in vote on the leading train by sheeping what everyone else said and not progressing his read or really justifying his vote on me.  I know this also may be silly but his excuse about the email notifications is weird.  Like dude knows the games going on and he can check DM every once in awhile.

Don't hate this list from Z at all, would move Turin to the top of the list to correct for tunnel-error. Everyone else looks good. Probably good to keep these reads in mind since Zander flipped villa.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for people like Lenlo and Shad who I'm saying are under the radar (you can even add BFG to that), they have high post counts and they're present but they're not sticking out to me. Either they're wolves in plain sight or they're townie and I'm missing them on my reads. Nonetheless, nothing they've done has particularly stuck out to me besides the two things about Lenlo that I've mentioned previously. I think Shad is doing a little better than Lenlo at this point. Not because either is not present, but because they're not HERE HERE like I expect them to be. Tornadoes and whirlwinds and all that.

Lenlo I was starting to get used to you being in the town core as someone I can trust. I'm not feeling that yet this game and I don't trust you. Means something's wrong.

What do you mean getting used to? I havnt done enough this game to get in that.

Also im just tired and busy. Finals coming up and all my classes decided to throw stressful crap at us. Prolly gonna take a break after this game until I sort out the end of the semester.

What do you mean getting used to? I havnt done enough this game to get in that.

Also im just tired and busy. Finals coming up and all my classes decided to throw stressful crap at us. Prolly gonna take a break after this game until I sort out the end of the semester.

That's what I mean, I'm having trouble reading you town because you're not showing it to me yet and it's frustrating. I guess I'm getting used to GOAT-Lenlo and this is like.. sad goat lenlo. >_> <3

I understand the feels Len, finals are sucking. Projects are sucking. School sucks. Graduation is 19 days and I'm freakingggg out

Just talk to me a little in RT if you can and help me out clearing you, mmk?

I don't expect you to have the time to go crazy, but take a little time and talk to me so I can see your thoughts.

Toss out a reads list and just give me what you're think about everyone off the top of your head?

Sorry, Zander. 

So you think I'm a mafia neighbor / some sort of role that switched a lynch or moves votes or something.  Okay. Good to know that. 

Dude calm down, there are a few options I can think of here:

1. Set up to frame you, put more suspicion on you as a neighbor. I find this unlikely because if you're town, you're being highly town read and will die soon from NK anyways.

2. Mafia switched the lynch because lol!let's lynch Zander #YOLO

3. Mafia switched lynch to save wolf!RTE

4. Mafia switched lynch to put more pressure on RTE (two birds one stone.... Z+RTE)

5. Town and/or you were so sure that Zander was mafia that they switched the lynch over despite me saying he's town and I would argue that I have the most experience with correctly reading Zander in mafia games.

Do you see why I find you sus?

If it´s 5 then it must be one of us four on Zander´s train. It´s not me and Turin said it isn´t him. So that leaves RTE and Rey. RTE would have the interest in doing so obviously. I don´t think I have played with any kind of lynch roles before so I don´t know how it could work. That could mean RTE is town or mafia.

So I guess the question is if RTE is being set up or is saved by mafia. Someone that would gain on setting up RTE is of course Dice, who many had as mafia today. 

As soon as we get the na results I will re-read. I was obviously wrong about Zander but his death doesn´t change my feelings on Rey and Hallia. 

Dice, I've really made an effort to see you as town this game. you've helped me in understanding your thinking. Help me some more.

When I pointed out that Turin was neighbor, not neighborizer, and therefore not the town role you thought he was, why didn't you push him again? What is your current read on him?

Why did you go from thinking that we shouldn't solve between Zander and Turin with NA's because one of them was GF, to thinking that we should solve them with the cop?

Why are you adamantly against your lynch? If you are a treestump, like you claim, then we are losing less than we would from another mislynch. You would still get to talk.

We don't know you are town, and have reasons to suspect you. Saying we would lose a town vote isn't a reason to not lynch you.

Help me out here. Help us see that you are town.

1. Turin: Dana Barret- Town Neighbor
2. Eldrick: Very mixed- Has some good posts and seems to be transparent in thread. Some Bad posts. More of them earlier so it is a case of getting better or getting coached. I think  Shad resolution will help here considerably.
3. Niniel: slightest town-null (trending down) - I normally read Niniel (still awkward... Silmarillion readers will understand) based on the questions she asks. I need to look back but I don't recall seeing the edge to them I associate with her Town! game.
4. Tsuki: (Claimed Cop) Slight Town - I have town feels from him in his posts. I would like to see more tho. I still kinda doubt the COP claim but I see that kind of play coming from Town Tsuki more likely. My opinion.  
5. BFG: null-slight mafia - I still don't see the BFG that I know is town. There is a certain je ne sais quoi
 to her posts as town that I am not feeling. I didn't really like the pop in vote and go although I do know she was travelling yesterday. There was something about my case on Z being invalid because it was from QT actions that set wrong.

6. Zander: Louis Tully - Town Neighbor: Lynched D1.  as result of some voting/unlynchable/governor thing... 
7. Dice: (claimed Slimer- Town Treestump) Mafia/indy: Bad posts about Z/T interaction and resolution. Bad post about towny mindset. Bad claim and over - self preservation for claimed role.  
8. Lenlo:  Town - difference between his stance and Dice's is that he was more consistent. He stated his reasoning and adjusted some. I think he is still okay.
9. Shad: mafia - I have some issue with how he dealt with Z/T debate. It felt like he was happy to just keep it going despite having it as V/V. I really hated the one post about me "riding my claim" to lylo. Like you think that is even possible? 
10. Rey: slight town read - I think he might be the governor (if that was how the lynch changed) based on his post flip comment. He was directly on Z. Rey is frequently low volume but I do want to see more thoughts in thread. Come on Dr Rey.
11. John McClane Hallia : null -  Burning  previous town cred. Her vote moving seemed to be weird in light of the lynch result. If it turns out the mafia had the mechanic then I think it looks bad for her.  

12. RTE: Null to mafia/3p - If he had an unlynchable as part of his role then I think it might well indicate 3p. That is one of the buffs that solos frequently get in a mostly roled game. RTE you need to step it up and show why you are town now. 
13. Alanna: Town lean - Active. Z read is a good thing. Still some small niggling things but  Not lynching D2. We will work thru what I am concerned over. 

Turin

Lenlo

Tsuki

Alanna

Rey

Niniel

Eldrick

Hallia

BFG - Get to towning

RTE - Get to proving yourself town or be ready to die

Shad - might be tinfoil but I don't like his EoD pop out and that post about me.

Dice - Explain why you should not be shot tonight? 

So my theory isn't crazy, then? It makes sense to me.

I don't see it being a mafia thing, though. 3p makes sense. Town kinda does too. But not mafia. Lynching is how mafia get taken out for the most part. Unlynchable mafia just sounds way too OP

How would Shad resolution help your read on me?

I am town regardless of what his alignment is.

If he's town, what does that say about me to you?

What about if he's scum?

Is this based on my reading him as scum at the beginning of the game? Did you expect me to keep that read on him once there was actual game content to base it on?

How would Shad resolution help your read on me?

I am town regardless of what his alignment is.

If he's town, what does that say about me to you?

What about if he's scum?

Is this based on my reading him as scum at the beginning of the game? Did you expect me to keep that read on him once there was actual game content to base it on?

It has to do with one specific thing. It is not worth arguing about until there is a Shad flip.

If he is town then I probably move you up some.

If he is mafia then I move you down and look harder at you.

Not really, but I don't think that you actually read him mafia. I think it was just a posture.. It is a possible connection in the event Shad does flip mafia.

No. But I find the entire thing to be odd as I mentioned earlier.   

Shad has made a lot of good points this game, which is why I have him as town. My trust level with him is incredibly low, which is why I said what I did at the beginning of the game, but as I said before when people frequently say stuff that I agree with, I tend to see them as town. Shad is doing that, as are Laine and Lenlo.

Archived