DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

Also fwiw theres another pretty basic and simple explanation but I'll let her answer for herself without me giving her the answer.

It's time to let me do my thing and prod as I will without getting involved.

I promise I'll deliver her back to you in one piece when this all is over. Maybe I'm wrong, but the only way we'll figure that out is if I figure that out.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had to pick one villager out of the five it'd probably be Nolder.

With that said, the gap between him and BFG/Zander/Lenlo/Dice/Sooh is large.

I believe in the line.

Still think Lenlo is obv scum and BFG is your deep wolf.

Time will tell though.

I think it's sort of weird you spent a lot of Day 1 saying "I'm kind of hoping Cory solves the game for me lololol" yet you refuse to even consider my top read of the game when it's someone A) I reliably read well and B) someone I'm extremely confident in my read on.

Can csarmi jump in and give the statistic trend to exactly how often I am wrong when I am this confident in a villager read?

It's basically the thing I am actually famous for in this silly little internet yelling game.

Alright, going to sleep for real now.

Anything you guys want to pick me brain on, I'll address in the morning.

So are we in agreement Shad and Tina with a side of Nikon need to be resolved first?

One potential issue: I don't think Shad/Nikon are wolf/wolf and have them marked out on my chart as potential teammates.

I think I commented on this back on d1 somewhere, but this is from a pretty rudimentary understand of Shad: Nikon made some ~not great posts coming into the thread on catch-up and Shad glancedly referenced to one or two aspects of them as villagery in an off way. We discussed it for awhile and Shad rolled it back, pretty much.

And I'm the kind of person who hates judging people on things other than their content, but I can't imagine Shad as a wolf giving a lazy townread to one of his wolfbros who is inactive and overtly wolfy. It's just not how he operates. If he's a wolf, he was either A) trying to counterspew Nikon or B) just giving a lazy townread on a villager. The remote distant third options was that he was trying to make people come to the above conclusion to clear his wolfbro but there's mental gymnastics there that don't check out.

Again, lol conditional reads and if Shad's a villager, Nikon is 100% fair game and has plenty of wolf equity.

Also fwiw theres another pretty basic and simple explanation but I'll let her answer for herself without me giving her the answer.

It's time to let me do my thing and prod as I will without getting involved.

I promise I'll deliver her back to you in one piece when this all is over. Maybe I'm wrong, but the only way we'll figure that out is if I figure that out.

Listen Besie can take care of herself and can certainly fight her own battles...She can be really scary though so I worry almost as much for you here as Besie......lololololol.

Here's my chart as if this was a 13er and we just had five lynches to use.

Tomorrow I'd lynch Tina. Regardless of her flip, I lynch Shad the next day.

If Tina was a wolf and Shad was a wolf I lynch Besie and pop bottles. If Besie is a villager I do my best to figure out Nikon/Nolder and hope for the best.

If Tina was a wolf and Shad was a villager I lynch Nikon. If he's a wolf or a villager I lynch Besie. If they're both villagers we lose. If Besie is a wolf I lynch Nolder.

If Tina was a villager and Shad was a wolf I lynch between Nolder and Besie and if the game isn't over I re-evaluate Nikon.

If Tina was a villager and Shad was a villager I cry in the shower.

Here's my chart as if this was a 13er and we just had five lynches to use.

Tomorrow I'd lynch Tina. Regardless of her flip, I lynch Shad the next day.

If Tina was a wolf and Shad was a wolf I lynch Besie and pop bottles. If Besie is a villager I do my best to figure out Nikon/Nolder and hope for the best.

If Tina was a wolf and Shad was a villager I lynch Nikon. If he's a wolf or a villager I lynch Besie. If they're both villagers we lose. If Besie is a wolf I lynch Nolder.

If Tina was a villager and Shad was a wolf I lynch between Nolder and Besie and if the game isn't over I re-evaluate Nikon.

If Tina was a villager and Shad was a villager I cry in the shower.

If this happens I lynch directly from You and Dice.  But thats just the Tinfoil talking.....lolololololol.

More flips are gonna clear things up for us.

I believe in the line.

Time will tell though.

I think it's sort of weird you spent a lot of Day 1 saying "I'm kind of hoping Cory solves the game for me lololol" yet you refuse to even consider my top read of the game when it's someone A) I reliably read well and B) someone I'm extremely confident in my read on.

Can csarmi jump in and give the statistic trend to exactly how often I am wrong when I am this confident in a villager read?

It's basically the thing I am actually famous for in this silly little internet yelling game.

You probably think it's weird because it's a figment of your imagination.

In fact I spent a lot of Day 1 quietly observing you, only engaging when asked something directly or to play hypothetical "what if" games.

I've alluded to this fact at least twice if not more.

I grudgingly admit you're a villager at EoD and hold by it but in all honesty Cory I don't like how you played.

You set yourself up as town leader early, not by having town equity but by virtue of buddying Xander and then declaring you'd allow people to enter your village. I've come to the conclusion this was just your way of bullying your way into being town read by others because that's what you do but this game in particular I didn't like your methods. You will do what you have to do to get other villagers on your side whether you've earned that trust or not. It's a good strong way of playing and only very charismatic people can pull it off but you have to understand there are times when it just looks like a wolf edging in for control of the popular opinion. And that's what it looked like to me. I've been interested to see who else you'd let into your circle of trust and while I ended up not liking most of those choices I've come to read you as a villager regardless. Fair warning there may come a point late in the game, if you and I are still alive, that I'll tinfoil on you like Xander started to. But that's later.

And maybe you're not wrong often when you're this convinced but I'm sure it still happens.

They're called flukes for a reason.

Zander  601
cory caboose  497
Askthepizzaguy  235
BFG  190
Lenlo  164
BlomBesie  140
Shad_  131
Sooh  128
Nolder  128
dicetosser1  82
TinaHel  45
Pralaya  33
Nikon  12
ReleaseTheEvil  6

I mean really though I feel like way too many people are willing to give Nikon basically a free pass.

I mean really according to the CCSOHW alone theres prolly a wolf or 2 on the bottom end of the spectrum.  Tina and Nikon fit the bill fairly well imo.

Wow I have over 600 posts....pretty impressive

Now I forget who blasted Len for this....though it felt like he was honestly joking not being boisterous.....I am being boisterous about it and I am quite impressed with myself!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#Wannabreak1k

I believe in the line.

Time will tell though.

In fact I spent a lot of Day 1 quietly observing you, only engaging when asked something directly or to play hypothetical "what if" games.

I grudgingly admit you're a villager at EoD and hold by it but in all honesty Cory I don't like how you played.

You set yourself up as town leader early, not by having town equity but by virtue of buddying Xander and then declaring you'd allow people to enter your village. I've come to the conclusion this was just your way of bullying your way into being town read by others because that's what you do but this game in particular I didn't like your methods. You will do what you have to do to get other villagers on your side whether you've earned that trust or not. It's a good strong way of playing and only very charismatic people can pull it off but you have to understand there are times when it just looks like a wolf edging in for control of the popular opinion. And that's what it looked like to me. I've been interested to see who else you'd let into your circle of trust and while I ended up not liking most of those choices I've come to read you as a villager regardless. Fair warning there may come a point late in the game, if you and I are still alive, that I'll tinfoil on you like Xander started to. But that's later.

And maybe you're not wrong often when you're this convinced but I'm sure it still happens.

What is this post

I believe in the line.

Time will tell though.

What is this post

Why do you sound mad at me?

tumblr_nvf113JDKP1sropy0o1_400.gif

I believe in your ability to solve it if you're in this village.

Take your time.

Also, I get your point but I also believe you're better at this game than me so...I'll assist as best I can but I rely on your instincts more than my own as long as I think you're town.

Doesn't check out.

Congratulations Nolder you've made my list of things to do tomorrow.

Archived