DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone want a run-in with Seanchan?

Jagen Sedai

Oh they'd be toast *grins* Honestly? I'm dying to RP again. I love Ely as a character. Just need to find a way to get back into it. Maybe a solo RP to explain what happened to her. Illness could do the trick I suppose. 

<3 <3 <3 Dooooo eeeeeeeeeeeett!

So

Ruan=Seanchan=Freelander

Calder=BoTRH

Right?

I like this approach to using the characters

I just thought of another question Tay. How do the Children of the Light view the Seanchan at this point?

Yes, that's correct. I added the full list of main characters/our names for them and their respective Groups to the sticky thread on this board. We have bios for most of them.

The CotL are definitely enemies of the Seanchan as per the Books. They fought with the Band etc against the Seanchan in our history too.

Are you thinking they should join the scuffle too, Arinth?

Was this Bandar Eban, Tay?

I do have a Cotl character I was trying to find a way to dust off and bring out. I am not sure if it would be better to include them in the seanchan vs band RP or keep it simple and maybe just have their own little skirmish. There aren't many active cotl. I'll have to go back and find this Bander Eban. It must happened while I was away.

IIRC Bandar Eban was when Ehlana was Commander of the Band...

So many years ago. I wish there was a way to find all the stuff from when I first began! (Tay?)

I feel old <.<

lol ok guys, I love your enthusiasm but bear with me. We've been inactive for so long that it's not easy trying to keep up with the barrage of questions all of a sudden! Not a complaint at all... just a "give me time to breathe" lol. This is taking a lot of hunting and research through old threads, emails, bios and documents which is no simple matter with broken links etc. It's difficult to give you definitive answers when I don't know them myself. I'm discussing the timeline with the Staff at the moment and hopefully will have something posted up to help everyone with planning and to answer most questions in the next couple of days.  :smile: I'd personally leave the CotL out of this but if Cass and Kat are ok with it and you'd all enjoy it then that's their decision and yes, the fighting with them was at Bandar Eban in October/November of 999NE.

Cass, I'm not sure what exists from back then in terms of actual RPs. We've lost an awful lot of threads due to board moves even prior to when I found DM in 2006. Really old stuff is just gone unless people individually archived it. Now and then things have turned up via the Wayback machine but we don't have access/logins to read the boards any more. Not to mention there was at least one reset of the Timeline. And too many staff changes. This is why we started centralising all the information on our Wikia and putting all the staff emails and the websites under PSW control.

Very nice post. I'm guessing all the listed numbers are for linking those RPs later, if they're available?

I'm very curious about that Windfinder one *-*

MY only question (though I do know your timeline isn't finished) is... verifying that the Seanchan currently only hold Tarabon, I think?

Edited by Jagen Sedai

I may link in the actual RP's if they're available. The most recent ones will be added for sure. The numbers are to add in the notes (just further details/explanations) that are attached to each event on the spreadsheet. I've done 998 NE so far but have the other 2 years to fill in. It's a lot of typing lol.

Yes, they only hold Tarabon at the moment.