DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

I only missed 3 people. I can do it now.

Strong Town:

Tina

Town:

Razen

Zander

Seph

Heart

Talya

Null to slight town:

Hally

Null:

Notbob

Lotad

JS

Null to slight scum:

Dice

Laine

Scum:

Pral

I didn't like JS's play, but I'm accepting his explanation. Null for now.

I've liked Razen's play. Towny posts and easy to understand where he's coming from. Town read

Zander on the whole has been towny. I didn't like that he was pushing his "I am town because I have high post count", but I do think he's town. Town read

I didn't like that Dice's vote on Zander, because Zander typed in caps. It's a crappy reason to vote someone, and to my knowledge it's still there. Null to slight scum.

Laine isn't the strong towny presence I am expecting from her. I don't like that. She is apparently in another game, but that's no excuse. Also Null to slight scum.

The Dice lean is weak and so is your lean on me. Is it that I had a lazy start to the game? FYI I had a slow start bc I was getting lynched in that other game, kinda hard to think about other things when that happens. Still awk that two of your scum leans have been quieter this game (one more than usual).

I've liked Seph's game so far. Lots of towny posts and moving the thread along. Town read.

I don't have any issues with Heart. I like this playstyle over her typical teal deer style, but that's just me. She's been easy to understand what she means, and I've liked what she's been saying. Town read

I've been back and forth on Hally. Some stuff I like. Some stuff I don't. She's null for now, but slight town lean.

I haven't really noticed much from Lotad (Yes I'm calling you that too). I think he's mostly been going with the flow and agreeing with what's already being talked about. That's not a good look. Null here and watching him.

I haven't liked Pral's play at all. Leaving shortly after the vig claim. For like 2 days. Then only popping back in after JS explained what he was doing. And on top of that, his partial vig claim explanation reeks. I've given him some time to change my mind, but he hasn't. Scum read

I'm still trying to understand HOW the Pral claim reeks? And at this point you're thinking he's JOAT (for some reason)- does this still mean that you think he's scum? Same questions that I asked Lotd above, talk me through how you would have handled the two claims in Snow's or Pral's shoes... 

I have liked Tina's play. I don't think she's said anything I didn't disagree with. She hasn't had many posts, which is probably why I forgot her, but Strong town lean

Just because you haven't disagreed with any of her posts doesn't mean she's clear town, I'm finding this read really odd for some reason.

Notbob is just one of those people I have trouble reading at the beginning, or at all for that matter, but he hasn't done anything that warrants a scum read, so Null

I had trouble reading Talya last game, but I am getting a town vibe from her this time. Town lean

Eldrick can you show me why you have Tina ad your strongest read?

Besides that and pral I agree with your list.

No, because it's mainly gut. She's easy to follow and I agree with what she says.

Meh... see above what I said in blue in your reads list. . .

I wasn't following your other game. I only have the viewpoint of your actions here, and they were lacking. It isn't what I expected from Town!Laine, so you were leaning scum. You aren't anymore.

I never said that I believed what I interpreted to be a JOAT claim. As I mentioned, I had a bad experience with a JOAT fake claim, and this felt like one too.

-shrug- Feel weird about it. It's how I've read her. It hasn't changed.

Ok. putting myself in their shoes, from what we know now, and assuming what they said is true.

JS. Fake claiming Vig to get people to be more active. Pral also claims. nothing wrong with this. There could easily be a vig in the game. It's not a CC, and isn't treated as such. The thread continues down the path of this being the main topic. Pral disappears. JS wants him to add his input of what's going on, so he waits for Pral to come back. He eventually gets tired of waiting, and explains. Pral comes in afterwards and says he's not a full vig. JS doesn't like this and votes him.

Pral. Has a role that isn't a complete vig role. Sees someone else claim vig, and decides to do so himself. Being he isn't a full vig, it makes sense to him that there could be another vig. He believes JS. for some reason, he disappears for like 2 days. When he does come back, JS has explained what he was doing, so he also explains what's going on for him. His game has improved since.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what that was supposed to accomplish. Feeling ok about JS. Feeling better about Pral from recent play. Both are Null right now.

The thing that's bugging me the most is how Dice is handling the reaction to his vote. He doesn't care that we don't like the vote. He isn't reading Zander as scum, but insists on leaving the vote there.

[v]Dice[/v]

I still don't get why you want my opinion on this. Even after reading through this again, I don't have much to say, but I will oblige. 

Sorry for calling it "just summary". It was more along the lines of "nothing much to comment on"

Part 1:

1. LINK: This post of Zander's is pretty normal, imo. Heart wolf, Seph wolf, NB wolf. He knows he's probably wrong, but nice attempt to toss some names out, buddy. :tongue: Heart and Seph both play it off as a joke, which looks good, because it is one

Let's see, don't think I've ever played with LotD (I may just start calling you "Lotad") or Pralaya, and it's been ages since I played with John Snow last.

And I may vote Ley for not being here for a BT game >.>

2. Lord of the Dawn nickname Lotad? I can roll with this, can we do this? People calling you Dawn sounds weird. Or Lotd is fine too, but things feel better with the "a" there.

Hardclaiming vig.

Shooting the lowest post count at the EoD. If you want to live, give me more than this 2 posts in 3 days that some people try to get away with.

3. Snow's famous post claiming vig, which has since been rescinded and named a ploy to get the game going.

4. LINK: Strange that Seph is the first just to roll with Snow claiming vig instead of questioning it

Good, dies in one game. Rises in another.

Hardclaiming vig too.

5. LINK: Null on Hally's response to the two claims in this post, comes off as a joke, I think someone (JS?) fos'd her for this later

6. LINK: Odd post on Hally's part is WHY would vig provide cover for each other? Hell, why would vigs claim in the first place?

7. Established by Snow that they're not cc'ing each other, which is strange because at this point we know Snow was lying and Pral's is limited shot? Overall, Pral's going along with this isn't really a bother at this point with what we know.

Hardclaiming vig.

Shooting the lowest post count at the EoD. If you want to live, give me more than this 2 posts in 3 days that some people try to get away with.

you know nothing Jon Snow...lololololol sorry im doing this every game we play in.

And you've got nothing actually related to say? There's plenty to give an opinion on.

8. Zander meta isn't serious until he's got a target and wants them lynched, fyi.

9. Strange that the talk devolves into spam talk though, but who am I to judge?

Ohhh, town Tal in the house!

John, are you mafia?

You can't ignore me, sir

10. Light LD hint here, but also becoming pretty normal on DM to ask alignments ITT, I would consider this question null, but Hall's follow up in in her favor.

11. Talya looking good here, Masons suggestion isn't stretching in this case based on their actions so far, but also it would be stupid of them to do as mafia as some seem to think.

Zander I highly doubt two wolves would claim vigs like that; more likely one of them would get lynched to check it I can see one being a true vig and another a 1shot potentially but idk, that they're not cc'ing makes this curious but I wanna see more

12. Alanna knows what's up ITT

13. LINK: Zander jumping the gun a bit here lol

14. FFS my grammar in this post was awful and I'm saddened by these events. I'm sorry for anyone who had to be here for it, and I'm offering counseling services to any and all who are affected.

Haha I can't believe you rolled Phoenix twice. ^.^ I'm a terrible doctor except that one time I saved Darthe

Zander and Notbob not allowed to have vig shots anymore.

NO HERO SHOTS allowed, imo

I can't see why they'd be masons claiming vigs in the thread like that, seems a good way to make themselves a target? That's why I sad they have and xshot and limited use, would make it different roles enough that they wouldn't question each others' claims

I have a couple different thoughts, but the two I posted seem most likely Laine we can lynch one and see, or let it play out a bit. I haven't seen anything to point towards wolf's, I guess the only thing bothering me is how smug pray was with his posts towards the subject.

Alright, you people figure it out. I am going to sleep.

Good night everyone :)

This post looks like he is implying that he already knows.

15. I don't like this post of Seph's. Particularly that he doesn't think either are wolves, yet he's willing to lynch one of them to test the claim. Doesn't seem pro town to me. Looking back now, though this makes sense of Pral. He was trying to read Snow just as much as Snow's been waiting for Pral to check back in. -1 for Seph, +1 for Pral

16. Interaction between Snow and Zander on pg 7 "Meh" Zander thinks reaction votes are gross. (He's starting to sound like Hallia) Zander's wariness of scum doing weird things to survive in games in well founded, BUT on d1 with no pressure and no reason to, the action of claiming is pretty townie. Scum would just as likely let the game devolve into spam posts than try to kick start it into some conversation to get reads on other players. At the same time, I'm not current with Snow's meta and I've only seen Pral in the Belichick game (ongoing), so I have no idea about these players and what they'd do to gain town cred.

John, because it isn't a smart play is a reason scum do things sometimes. The, they can't be scum because scum wouldn't do that argument. (See masons from starwars) As for you and pral, I do believe you two know each others alignment, or there is some good cover going on that only you two understand. But I am not willing to lynch you day one to find out. Barring some massive slip.

Snow... you left us first man

17. Seph, you're NOT willing to lynch one of them?

18. LINK: Like this assessment that Zander's vote was a joke. I don't see him being totally serious about them being masons, but as I stated above, he's probably wary. It's not like they ever claimed masons though, though at this point they hadn't debunked it either.

19. LINK: Agree with Seph's reads here so far... Hally/Talya possibly town.

20. Page 8: Razen looks good questioning Snow and Eldrick; @Eldrick, why would you think that Pral's claim was a joke? That seems a least likely conclusion to get from the interactions so far. Why does it look worse for JS than for Pral? (answered pg23) I don't like Eldrick pushing that they're both wolves atp

Razen probably town.

So you're saying if you were to CC somebody, you wouldn't vote them?

It's pretty clear to me that it's not a CC, mainly for that reason.

That doesn't make you guys both legit by any means.

21. Actually agree here on Eldrick's post.

22. LINK: @Razen, what did you think here? You said they're not counterclaiming yet you wouldn't even ponder the situation I brought up where they're both xshots and so both claimed vigs and therefore weren't counterclaiming each other. Idk, your statement here just feels off for some reason?

23. Page 10 feels like they're all going on the notion that the two are masons (NB, Zander, Seph). It just doesn't feel right.

24. So far, town leans: Hally, Talya, Razen, Zander, possibly JS

Mixed: Seph

Scum leans: Eldrick,

1. I found his post weird, and commented as such while rereading. At first it came off as a joke to me too, but then when he referenced it to you, it felt weird.

2. I'm calling him that too. Fluff point. No additional comment was needed.

3. Summary

4. Why is it weird that Seph accepted it? i didn't, but that doesn't mean everybody wouldn't. He just kind of played it off instead of questioning why Snow would claim like that at the beginning of the game. I'm a little curious at the reason for this-- did he just not believe the claim or did he not want to draw attention to it being a big deal? It's pings a bit.

5. I'm Null on Hally's reaction to the claims as well.

6. The "Why vig's would claim in the first place" is a big part of why I didn't believe JS over Pral. It's safer to claim once the idea is already out there. Still don't like that either did, though. I think the claiming is okay because it got conversation going (But it also outted the vig so :dry:) Snow's execution thereafter looks the worst because he kept playing into the mason crap and going along with it and letting the town speculate instead of calming down the situation. Pral looks best here for his claim and subsequent clarification.

7. Basically summary. Nothing to comment.

8. Explaining Zander's meta. Nothing to add here either.

9. Feels like fluff

10. This is one of the things that caught my attention. Why is it in Hally's favor for you? Asking alignments has been becoming pretty common practice on DM lately (I think I asked Zander or he asked me this game already), so the act in itself is null. That she went back and followed up to make sure he answered the question is a positive note. Mafia wouldn't care if someone didn't respond to a question bc they think they already know everything, but going back shows she cares enough about solving to ensure the question is answered.

11. Summary. Agree that Mason claim as mafia would be stupid.

12. Self-directed fluff

13. I don't agree. His vote here is null. Agreed it's null, because he's always jumpy, but still needed to be noted.

14. More self-directed fluff

15. This was a good catch on Seph. Good to keep in mind.

16. No comment to add here. I don't know them well either.

17. Directed at Seph. Not commenting.

18. Summary

19. you agreed with Seph's reads. Seph agreed with mine. No issue here.

20. I already commented on this. Sorry for the confusion.

21. Thanks for agreeing. No further comment was necessary.

22. Directed at Razen. Not commenting.

23. It was weird, but I didn't have an issue with it.

24. Your reads list ATP. No issues. You see me as scummy. It's my job to clear that up. Agree with the rest. Seph does look less towny now.

The reasons I'm asking for your comments is because you're a lynch train and being read as scummy. If you're okay being lynched, that's fine. But if you can gain some town credit by responding and talking thing through, especially things that stick out to you, that's great too, especially if you're town. If you're mafia, whatever, you'll get lynched eventually anyways and I'll probably be in a bad light for giving you a chance. I just don't want a mislynch here, just in case. I can get a better read on you if you respond to things. Anyways, my responses in BLUE

Vote Count

Zander (1/8): dicetosser1

John Snow (2/8): Zander, Seph

Pralaya (1/8): John Snow

Eldrick (2/8): Razen, NotBob

Lord of the dawn (3/8): Pralaya, Hallia, Tina

Not voting (5/14): Aiel Heart, alannalynn, Talya, Eldrick, and lord of the dawn

Countdown to end of day 1: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150711T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+1&font=cursive&swk=1

[v] unvote [/v]

[v] Razen [/v]

HOWL FOR ME WOLF!!! IM ON TO YOU!!!!!

It doesn't mean he's an x-shot vig. That actually makes less sense than JOAT does, because he says he's a partial vig. Partial vig and x-shot are not the same thing. An x-shot vig would just sya they are a vig. Partial vig implies he can do something else.

@ Pral Don't tell us what else you can do.

He never said partial vig? He said not a full vig.

TO make it clear, I am not a full vig and hence I am not surprised that there is another person with vig shot.

Not full vig and vig shot generally mean he doesn't have a nightly shot. I don't see ANYWHERE where it is implied that he's got more than a vig shot, and I don't like that you're fishing for roles. 

[v]Eldrick[/v]

Not sure what that was supposed to accomplish. Feeling ok about JS. Feeling better about Pral from recent play. Both are Null right now.

The thing that's bugging me the most is how Dice is handling the reaction to his vote. He doesn't care that we don't like the vote. He isn't reading Zander as scum, but insists on leaving the vote there.

[v]Dice[/v]

Unofficial Vote Count

Zander (1/8): dicetosser1

John Snow (2/8):  Seph

Pralaya (1/8): John Snow

Eldrick (3/8): Razen, NotBob, Alanna

Lord of the dawn (3/8): Pralaya, Hallia, Tina

Razen (1/8): Zander

Dice (1/8): Eldrick

Not voting (3/14): Aiel Heart, Talya, lord of the dawn

And will just respond as I go

~Snip~

Ok so AT THE TIME we had two vig claims, John came out and said he wasn't a vig, and then people were looking at Pral as if he was scummy (please see the lines before what was bolded).

So if both of them are not the vig (one said he wasn't and the other was being looked at like he was scummy so he wouldn't be the vig either) the two options based on that would either be (1) no vig or (2) some third person was the vig. 

And that question was meant to be more incredulous. By no means should another vig (if there is one) step forward at this point. I was trying to figure out what people were getting at when they switched their attention/votes from John to Pral

^^ This one, she automatically assumes that Pral can't be a vig because people are funding him Scummy, Not sure  but I didn't like the last part in bold, the rest of her talk didn't sound like that. After this she goes to find out who had changed their votes. This doesn't read right to me at present.

Reading back through I'm more inclined to think there is a link between her and Zander, a few...comments on Zander feeling different, not wanting to putting him her scummy pile yet, This feels off/staged to me. I need to look at Zander a couple of things there I didn't like neither.

I did like her new posts, but when I look closely at them, she goes back to commentary n places rather than reads on people. Feels fency in a few places.

[v]Heart[/v]

sorry, just please don't claim Doc, else I'll cry. <3

Once again, I was trying to figure out what THEY were assuming because based on THEIR scummy read of Pral from THEIR perspective he couldn't be the Vig. 

What did that leave us with? No vig or a third vig because John already said he wasn't

But it didn't come across like that, why not just ask people why they were voting instead of being a bit cryptic, which looked like you had already decided there was no vig there.

The original quote

~Snip~

Ok, so, John has now stated that he is NOT the vig.

Pral claimed, was fine with John and then hasn't done much of anything since (I think he posted once?) so a lot of people are now seeing him as scummy.

Soooo are we thinking that there is no vig? Or does a third person want to step forward and actually counterclaim this time? 

~Snip~

I guess I thought that with the two lines above the two options it'd be clear enough where I was coming from with that. That wasn't an attempt to be cryptic, I just didn't think I'd need to spell it out.

The "are we thinking" (for me at least) implies I'm asking someone to clarify what they are thinking. I suppose that's an unclear use of speech, but it's one I grew up with (other example: "are we having fun yet?")

I'll try to be more explicit with my language in the future. 

Going to try to catch up quick, but I also need to pack and eat before work >.>

Also: not going to be around this weekend; going to go to my parents' house and then we're going to Cedar Point Saturday and Sunday. Will try to check in nights.

Roller Coaster Capital of the World?

Yes that one :D It'll be my siblings' first time going. 

Btw, feeling town about you so far this game and that makes me suspicious >.>

Note to self: read Zander's stuff on Razen when I'm awake

I'm actually feeling ok with Dice right now. Good vibe from his posts so far; will put analysis to it when I'm awake. Can see why Eldrick is uncomfortable with the vote's continued existence though. Dice?

Feeling good about Alanna for the same reason. 

Lotad I'm willing to give a bit of space because it's his first game back in a while and I know from recent experience how rocky that can be; his posts have struck me as that thus far. Willing to give him more time to get his feet wet.

Oh and somebody (NotBob?) said that... I think it was Talya... seemed buddyish for giving him the mafiascum wiki. It occurred to me though that this points in his favor; could have very easily been given help such as that link in a QT. Not for certain by any means, but is something to point out. 

Need to go back and check when deadline is. Will try to give some semblance of a reads list before them (though I don't trust my D1 reads very much at all)

Oh crap 19 hours don't know if I'll be able to make it back for that.

SO very sleepy without going through notes with a fine tooth comb (more of a vibe/memory of liking or not liking posts)

Leaning town:

dice

Notbob

Alanna

Tina (not much, but I liked what I saw in her posts)

Razen

townish:

Lotad

Pral

Seph

Mixed/Need to look at more to figure out

Hallia

Eldrick

Zander

Talya

John

Don't know who I'd say is the lowest hanging fruit out of those... I don't recall seeing a Hallia post I felt good about where I have with the rest...

Will try to get on between packing and doctor appointment and leaving tomorrow morning. 

okay, back and trying to catch up, but i figured i would answer Talya's question first, 

your question:

Likes to apologise a lot. I know he hasn't played for like years, and he style is a little odd. But the way he reacts to Pral accusing him of being scummy is not good, If he thought JS scummy he would keep it there, then turns the tables on Pral a bit. I'm getting a scummy lean here, so much fence sitting must have a good alto voice! I would like to know what he meant by " playing into JS's hands" - if you could answer please LotD. 

and the part of my post that wasn't quotes:

im not going to lie, this bothers me on multiple levels, all you have done JS, is drop your claim and defend yourself poorly. even if its to try and provoke reactions and start conversation, I dont know if defending yourself poorly is part of your plan, but if it is your succeeding. ive waited to hear some actually valid reasons not to vote against you, and you have not impressed me. granted i havent had much opportunity to contribute my thoughts on the matter, but i honestly think enough is enough, Zander, and others have been pretty cool on giving you multiple opportunities to defend your self, and i have waited and deliberated enough. 

I do apologize, but i think i have my answer after pages and pages of this. 

Vote: vote John Snow

my only hope is that i am not playing into your hands. which could very well be the case. but well, i will find out i guess, for better or ill. 

i would like to point you towards the bold- the bit at the bottom was making a reference to something i said somewhat facetiously earlier in the post, a poor attempt at humor really, i was i had something actually tangible for you there, but it was a self-referencing joke.

did that clear things up? i didnt actually think he had a plan beneath a plan there, unless there's a weird mafia role that wins by losing that i don't know about. which is possible i guess haha.

I'm around, catching up on some things then doing some ISOs; not current on the current page but I saw this post:

@ Dice: in regards to you noting that i voted the claimed vig. The vig that claimed on Day 1, where there is no proof that he could be telling the truth or not. This is an easy claim to make as mafia. I voted him for his play, not his claim. Attributing that to his unproven and untested claim is ridiculous. And it has been amended to "partial vig" which just looks worse. This does not mean it's an x-shot, like someone mentioned. It means he can do something else. Ergo why I thought JOAT. In Darthe's game, Pizza tried to do this too. I bought his line. I'm not going for it this time.

@ Talya: My M-word line was not role fishing. It was already a topic of discussion. i was making a joke. (Thank you Laine for catching it)

As for my strong town on Tina, I don't get why this is an issue. Sure, she didn't have very many posts, but they were good ones. It's that quality over quantity thing. I'm confident that she is town.

I still don't get where you're getting this JOAT thing from..? Quotes below (out of order- newest to earliest):

Alright, caught up completely.

Hah, lot of things seemed to have been blown out of proportion. Masons, being in the same team etc etc. I am basically looking at all the posts that tries to bring these up.

Anyway, with John Snow's claim that he was lying, it changes things. I can see why he was lying in the first place - trying to bring up the activity during D1. In which case his reaction-testing would make sense definitely.

What I don't agree is him shifting the blame to me - with two reasons - the first being I did not vote him and the second being that I am dodging the thread. The first is easy - I hinted to Hallia right at the beginning why I am not cc'ing him. TO make it clear, I am not a full vig and hence I am not surprised that there is another person with vig shot. For the second reason, was I on the site yesterday? Of course, I was - I was trying to catch up in between work. And, I was there today too. If anyone knows how I play, I never post before I catch up completely. Anyway, this is completely what you want to believe - I cannot prove or disprove it.

Now, back to my readlist.

Just a question - Pral, why did you choose to claim?

Well, when JS claimed vig, it initially kinda threw me off. But, then, I speculated him to be town based on the role I had. To be sure of that and to gauge his reaction, I claimed. 

/snip

Alright, you people figure it out. I am going to sleep. Good night everyone :)

So the fact that he wasn't cc'ing supports an x-shot, saying he's a not a full vig and there's probably others with a vig shot supports the fact that he's not a full vig but a limited shot vig. It's amazing how much sense all this makes, and how NOT bad Pral looks here. I don't see him trying to be sneaky here with anything. Technically, claiming vig and then amending it to x-shot vig isn't really that big of a difference. In no way does it mean he's JOAT.

Haven't seen many vigs that can shot every night, they have all been x-shot, I assumed more likely a percentage going through kinda shot. This would make more sense to me about believing someone else having the role. But I guess we will wait and see.

It doesn't mean he's an x-shot vig. That actually makes less sense than JOAT does, because he says he's a partial vig. Partial vig and x-shot are not the same thing. An x-shot vig would just sya they are a vig. Partial vig implies he can do something else.

He never said partial vig? He said not a full vig.

TO make it clear, I am not a full vig and hence I am not surprised that there is another person with vig shot.

Not full vig and vig shot generally mean he doesn't have a nightly shot. I don't see ANYWHERE where it is implied that he's got more than a vig shot, and I don't like that you're fishing for roles. 

[v]Eldrick[/v]

Agree that looks bad

[v]Dice[/v]

I actually agree here. Dice's explanation of how to read him is correct, but he didn't do that here. I'm sure he had been on since that vote and left it there. I will need to check. I need to go back and read him because I don't like it so far.

And just because I like this post doesn't mean I think you are town :p

@ LotD I still don't think I understood what that was about.

im falling asleep at my computer, ill finish reading more tomorrow/later on

@Talya- i made a joke that if defending himself poorly was his plan then he was succeeding. i then said at the end that i hoped i wasn't falling for his plot, the one that made me, along with several others want to vote him due to all his secrecy and poor defense. it was a bad joke that i didn't execute very well. 

Doing an ISO on Heart, not gonna go all quote crazy, just needed to look her posts over, because I literally don't remember anything about her in these 36 pages except Zander fosing her pg1 and Talya calling out her wording on no vigs/three vigs.

Overall, what I can see with Heart: Asking a lot of questions and responding, posts are concise and to the point, but I don't see reads developing or progressing, which is weird for her. The questions look good on the surface but I can't see progression in her reads and what she's thinking, which sucks because that doesn't help me town read her.

Note to self: read Zander's stuff on Razen when I'm awake

I'm actually feeling ok with Dice right now. Good vibe from his posts so far; will put analysis to it when I'm awake. Can see why Eldrick is uncomfortable with the vote's continued existence though. Dice?

Feeling good about Alanna for the same reason. 

Lotad I'm willing to give a bit of space because it's his first game back in a while and I know from recent experience how rocky that can be; his posts have struck me as that thus far. Willing to give him more time to get his feet wet.

Oh and somebody (NotBob?) said that... I think it was Talya... seemed buddyish for giving him the mafiascum wiki. It occurred to me though that this points in his favor; could have very easily been given help such as that link in a QT. Not for certain by any means, but is something to point out. 

Need to go back and check when deadline is. Will try to give some semblance of a reads list before them (though I don't trust my D1 reads very much at all)

Most recent from tonight, some actual reads. Thoughts on Dice understandable, but has already been beaten to death, glad I'm looking okay ( :rolleyes:), does Razen get the same treatment as Lotd for being back?

You seem very unsure of your reads :huh:

Oh crap 19 hours don't know if I'll be able to make it back for that.

SO very sleepy without going through notes with a fine tooth comb (more of a vibe/memory of liking or not liking posts)

Leaning town:

dice

Notbob

Alanna

Tina (not much, but I liked what I saw in her posts)

Razen

townish:

Lotad

Pral

Seph

Mixed/Need to look at more to figure out

Hallia

Eldrick

Zander

Talya

John

Don't know who I'd say is the lowest hanging fruit out of those... I don't recall seeing a Hallia post I felt good about where I have with the rest...

Will try to get on between packing and doctor appointment and leaving tomorrow morning. 

No scum reads. Deadline is coming up pretty soon (17 HOURS?!) and we don't even have everyone on the same page, but Heart has no solid scum reads. Sucks.

We also have Talya's case on Heart

I was trying ti ISO Heart, but the quotes are going weird.

So a list instead:

First part is a bit fluffy votes Razen and thenunvotes

- Zander feels off  and we should lynch him

Talks about using vig power and Post count

- Qs Zand on Elds idea of not letting them live (JS and Pral)

- Qs Eld why voting before caught up, why dislike JS over Pral

- Asks Zand the question again

- Likes Razen

- Zander Felt different (again she says this), but no ready to dub him scummy

finds something curious and likeable about Seph an Eld???

Talks about Hally's lock clear on my and my response, does ask Hally for any other strong tremors

- Zand Excitable

- Qs NB over JS and Pral and agrees with his vote on Dice

- Tells JS channelling EP will not win her trust

- Doesn't see Zanders 4 (Snow/Pral/Hally/Tal) as random

- Thinks it is possible we have two vigs, so it's not a counterclaim, immediate vote isn't necessary with a cc, but pressure would be and didn't see any

One Quote

This is odd...now we know what Pral has said. Doesn't automatically mean a link here, but it does mean that Pral could have used this as an excuse. Mod can Wolves talk Day and Night?

If each of the vigs (my computer keeps trying to correct that to "figs" so if I say something about figs at some point just know that it is probably supposed to say "vigs") had some sort of restriction, I could see that being possible.

So that is one possibility out of many. The lack of pressure towards each other between the two claims is interesting (if memory serves, they were almost amenable--will need to read that interaction again) and causing me to think that there is something beyond a counterclaim going on here. 

Oh and managed another quote..phew!

It's a ton easier to be able to make those posts when I'm working less and the game is moving slowly enough for me to keep up easily. Harder to respond to 20+ pages in this way. Glad you all like it? :P 

(*Sniffle* don't worry teal deer posts; I still love you)

Gut says to believe John (gut says he was doing some weird gambit in the first place). Still watching you! 

Ok, so, John has now stated that he is NOT the vig.

Pral claimed, was fine with John and then hasn't done much of anything since (I think he posted once?) so a lot of people are now seeing him as scummy.

Soooo are we thinking that there is no vig? Or does a third person want to step forward and actually counterclaim this time? 

There was something else I was going to comment on but I can't remember what now. Mafia is not a good idea first thing in the morning >.<

This is the one I pointed out earlier. ^^^

Still no over keen on it. Still sounds like a fishing remark, even in jest. but I will stop the tinfoliling at present with her and JS.

Other post - Formatting gone again!

___________________________________________________-

@Talya, I actually feel better about you suspecting me over that.

Ok so AT THE TIME we had two vig claims, John came out and said he wasn't a vig, and then people were looking at Pral as if he was scummy (please see the lines before what was bolded).

So if both of them are not the vig (one said he wasn't and the other was being looked at like he was scummy so he wouldn't be the vig either) the two options based on that would either be (1) no vig or (2) some third person was the vig. 

And that question was meant to be more incredulous. By no means should another vig (if there is one) step forward at this point. I was trying to figure out what people were getting at when they switched their attention/votes from John to Pral

^^ This one, she automatically assumes that Pral can't be a vig because people are funding him Scummy, Not sure  but I didn't like the last part in bold, the rest of her talk didn't sound like that. After this she goes to find out who had changed their votes. This doesn't read right to me at present.

Reading back through I'm more inclined to think there is a link between her and Zander, a few...comments on Zander feeling different, not wanting to putting him her scummy pile yet, This feels off/staged to me. I need to look at Zander a couple of things there I didn't like neither.

I did like her new posts, but when I look closely at them, she goes back to commentary n places rather than reads on people. Feels fency in a few places.

[v]Heart[/v]

sorry, just please don't claim Doc, else I'll cry. <3

Agreed with pretty much all the red, I'm not liking this ISO on Heart at all, I need some solid reads here and game solving. If you're town here, you need to step it up. Dropping Heart into my scum reads for right now, she can join the Lotd/Eldrick party.

Hi Alanna, how are you ?

Talking of Dice, which I was, lol

He was on and posted a few times before his stuff just now. He even quoted Zander over his posting. So he did keep his vote on Zander and was around. Going to have a good look but need to get up now.

@ LotD - thank you that explained it clearer.

Need to also look at Zander, he seems a little quieter, not such an excitable puppy. I don't know if the train on him knocked him a bit, but he has been slightly different. This I do agree with Heart, but she just said weird and didn't follow it through with anything else, just repeated it.

Hi Alanna, how are you ?

Talking of Dice, which I was, lol

He was on and posted a few times before his stuff just now. He even quoted Zander over his posting. So he did keep his vote on Zander and was around. Going to have a good look but need to get up now.

Hola I'm good. I'm supposed to wake up in 3 hours to give someone a ride, but I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna stay up on here instead lol You having a good morning?

I just want to confirm some reads and look at Dice... I skimmed over a lot of the Zander/Dice and Zander/Razen stuff.

Speaking of which, Zander has been unusually quiet. I'd also like him to look elsewhere than Razen today if at all possible, because that lynch ain't happening

Mind melding...lol

@ Dice - why not lynch Heart today?

I also agree with the Razen lynch. I have an overall good impression there.

I'm good but tired, been tired a lot..trying to play mafia, revise for exam next week, work and look after my mum is taking its toll...lol

Mind melding...lol

I'm good but tired, been tired a lot..trying to play mafia, revise for exam next week, work and look after my mum is taking its toll...lol

Poor thing, you need rest like me, I guess. I'll just start yelling at you to sleep when I see you online :wub:

Hally: not really bothered by where I have her in my town leans; she seems involved enough to know what's going on and is asking questions/following up. I already pointed out the posts that bothered me, so I'm just waiting on answers there. @Hally did you see my questions?

Dice: Threatens to vote Zander if he keeps CAPS lock on and follows through, drops some quantity/quality reason, follows through on the Zand-vote, wants to vote Snow for summoning Redbird, Why aren't you voting Heart?, not gonna remove his vote from Zander just because it's frowned upon.

Not seeing a lot of content from Dice like I'd expect, really just null at this point for me until I see more.

@Dice, Why no voting Heart? (Talya already beat me to this question danggit)

Tina: Staying null on Tina for right now; she's commented and provided reads, doesn't particularly like Zander's post style or attack on Razen, is currently voting LotD for vote on snow and reads list from earlier. I need more time to figure her out as well, I suppose

Zander does seem off this game, his excitement is there but not as focused, he hasn't answered my questions, and seems to be tunneling on Razen (rather OMGUS-like) without fully explaining himself. I just want things spelled out for me. If you're towning Zander, I'm actually not seeing it for once and that worries me. Dropping you to my lower town leans for right now :sad:

You mean, like I should tell you to get some sleep too, lol mind you 3 hours and you'd be struggling to get up then

Ok need to get up and drop daughter at her work experience and get the shopping done. Cya later..

Sorry for disappearing. It was impossible to get on more than three minutes a time on the train and it was late so I didn´t get home until very late. I have only read the thread a little now and then and on my phone so I don´t have any notes. I need to go back and read some - especially Laine´s posts that I skipped. 

General impressions:

I don´t like the way Zander is going after Razen. As some of you have said, it looks like a omgus vote. One of his reasons for voting Razen seems to be that he went back and collected early quotes from Eldrick and used them in his case against him, without pointig them out until then. I think that is a bad reason. New stuff comes up and then you go back and find stuff that you didn´t seem suspicous earlier. Nothing wrong with that. Razen is still a town read of mine. Right now Zander has parked his vote on someone that probably not will be lynched and he knows it.

I like my vote on LotD but I need to take a look at the points against Eldrick. I was neutral on him before.

Sorry, Pral. Didn´t see that you had answered my question. I don´t think it was a good idea to claim that way on D1 but apparently you did. It still bothers me that the claims came only 8 minutes appart but for now I won´t vote Pral or Snow. 

[v]Dice[/v]

red Guess what? I DONT care that you dont like the vote.

blue I said i dont have him as town. 

Green  Part stubbornness  Im not moving just cause other people want me to move. Part im making a point. Iam REALLY tempted to lynch him over this caps thing cause he goes overboard with it. Part the fact that I dont have him as town. he is a little off. I cant say his done anything scummy but he just doesnt feel the same as usual. His reaction to my vote and even to it staying there have been good

Mind melding...lol

Read AH and work it out.  im not saying anything else

Archived