DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

tina actually still could be mafia here cory. She doesnt roll s*** more than once or twice a year so nobody really sees her as it that often and it's possible that she is just directly emulatingr posts that she would make as town.

with that in mind what is the basis of your read

I would be willing to look at that definitely,but I would feel much more comfortable going with Turin or Zander today.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tina actually still could be mafia here cory. She doesnt roll s*** more than once or twice a year so nobody really sees her as it that often and it's possible that she is just directly emulatingr posts that she would make as town.

Still think she's town

I saw her scumgame in my Carnival game recently and while she can fake some stuff I just think there's things here she wouldn't have bothered to do as a Mafioso

I mean I could be wrong about anything but I'm probably not wrong

I see what your saying about turin darthe/cory

I feel like it is hard for me, I am just learning about folks meta play.

I can feel confortable moving him down a spot on my list.

I would like to read a iso when I get a chance though.

tina actually still could be mafia here cory. She doesnt

roll s*** more than once or twice a year so nobody really sees her as it that often and it's possible that she is just directly emulatingr posts that she would make as town.

Still think she's town

I saw her scumgame in my Carnival game recently and while she can fake some stuff I just think there's things here she wouldn't have bothered to do as a Mafioso

I mean I could be wrong about anything but I'm probably not wrong

arrogant much?

Im never wrong comment. It goes with some other things you have said in the game. You are a good mafia player and you know it.

I think I said this before but you could convince me of things town or mafia. Which is why I will always be wary of you.

Im never wrong comment. It goes with some other things you have said in the game. You are a good mafia player and you know it.

I think I said this before but you could convince me of things town or mafia. Which is why I will always be wary of you.

None of us are ever wrong until we are wrong.  Indecision kills in mafia.

Sooh? She is copying Me a ton and not getting the heat for it that I get

What am I copying?

Is it possible that we're just having the same reads?

No?

Ok? Why not?

Apparently I'm being too arrogant for saying "I'm probably not wrong" on making a read on someone I have a strong history of reading correctly

I think I'm getting too old for this game

Apparently I'm being too arrogant for saying "I'm probably not wrong" on making a read on someone I have a strong history of reading correctly

lol Corykins.. we can't all know the full extent of your awesome.. I think that would make the world implode... *nods*

Stop being whiny =p

@Sooh I said no because it was more interesting.  The correct answer is maybe but it's still odd.

Cory, no comment on Sooh?  You had reasons that others couldn't be the third.

Who is wolf #3 Derff

fffffffuuu I dunno.  Tinfoil says you if Turin is town but if you don't get copviewed by tonight I'm going to send this games cop a piece of mail with glitter in it so that's not worth considering.  

It's really hard to say with wolf three.  Gun to my head I'd take a stab at BFG or Dice right now.  I dunno which.

you need to fix ure reads there darthe. Im town and I have a theory on seph 2.0. Am leaning Town on him.

im gonna

vote sooh

Who is wolf #3 Derff

fffffffuuu I dunno.  Tinfoil says you if Turin is town but if you don't get copviewed by tonight I'm going to send this games cop a piece of mail with glitter in it so that's not worth considering.  

It's really hard to say with wolf three.  Gun to my head I'd take a stab at BFG or Dice right now.  I dunno which.

you need to fix ure reads there darthe. Im town and I have a theory on seph 2.0. Am leaning Town on him.

im gonna

vote sooh

Yeah I really don't know where that third wolf is.  Sooh honestly makes better sense than you or BFG because I have a solid read on BFG and trust cory's read of you.  

Why are you going with door number three over Zander or ____ secondary read?

Archived