DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Niniel

[Game]: Best WoT scene elimination game - NOMINATIONS

This is a normal elimination game but this time you will give suggestions. The theme is Best Wheel of Time scene. Send me a PM with at least 5 suggestions. I will put together a list with 20 or 30 scenes, depending on how many suggestions I get. Try to be fairly specific. The Last Battle will not be okay but Lan killing Demandred duing the LB is okay. Duman´s Wells is too big scene but Taim showing up at Duman´s Wells with asha´mans and giving the "Asha´man kill" order is okay. I think you get what I mean. It can be whatever scene you like. 

So send me a PM before next Wednesday and I will start the game with the scenes that I have recived. 

LOL, or every one where Nyn tugs her braid. Or Egwene folds her arms. WoT would make a heck of a drinking game if I still drank more than the rare glass of wine.

I will try to send some in tonight.

Deadline was today but I hope to get some more suggestions. New deadline is Sunday. 

I have only gotten five scenes so far and I can easily add five of my own but it´s too little. Should I add some scenes from other lists or should we pick another theme instead?

Correction - I have more scenes but not enough. Any input? I don´t want to run this if it hasn´t got enough interest. Then it´s better if we pick another theme. 

I don't know. To be honest I'm a bit lazy, but I might put some additional thought into it. Which scenes do you have so far and how many do you want at least?

I think I have 12. Just send in your favourites and I will see if they are the same. 

I have enough scenes now but it´s too late for me to put them together. I´ll do it tomorrow. :)

Hi :)

Given you have 30 scenes instead of 25 you need to change either Rule 3 (max points allowed) or Rule 4 to final 6 scenes instead of 5, at the moment it's impossible to have only 5 scenes at 25 before being able to hurt only...

Which is to say that with 30 scenes there are 150 HP in play

Edited by BFG

Thanks, BFG! 

We usually start with the only hurting some time before that happpens.