DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Great April Fools Prank Everyone!!!

JenniferL

• Community Administrator

Out of curiosity, who does that goat belong to? And how did you ever think to use it like that?

I think that was Quibby's idea. He has all manners of strange fetishes. (Fethishii?)

Out of curiosity, who does that goat belong to? And how did you ever think to use it like that?

really though jen, given the grotesque nature of that particular bit ...  something things are better safer left to the imagination.

i, for one, could do without knowing that >.<

This thread makes me wish I never got the Internet.

Wish you'd been there, dude....

lies man, total and utter lies.

i mean it was hard to not stare ...  but it wasnt a "oh man thats so raven" sorta thing ...  it was more like "OMG that guy just got decapitated by a train" sorta thing.

you dont want to look, you know you'll regret it, but morbid curiosity sets in and you look.  then no amount of therapy or bleach can cleanse the minds eye from seeing what never should have been seen.

no soap, radio.

? I don't know what that means.

when I was in school there was this joke going around where someone would walk into the room, and one person would say, "no soap, radio," and everyone except the mark would laugh as if it was the punchline to a hysterical joke, and no one would tell the mark the joke.

it took me a few years to realize that was the whole joke. I was a bit slow.

Archived