• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heal Boba

Hurt Yoda

Boba Fett 21

Han Solo 25

Yoda 24

This is a tough one. Boba and Han are my two favorite characters. And I know Yoda is a fan favorite. BUT - something a lot of people forget are his massive failures. Sure, he's responsible for allowing Anakin to be trained despite his darkness and thus paves the way for Darthe Vader. And yeah that's bad and all BUT he has a worse sin on his resume. He allowed the GENOCIDE of the Jedi to occur, saving only the twins AND himself.

Hurt Boba

Heal Han

EDIT: One more thing, I REALLY dislike how you can vote every hour (instead of every so many posts, or not voting on the same person within so many posts), and to be honest I don't think I will participate again if that rule isn't changed. It's not "the favorite wins" but "the favorite of the person with most chances to get online wins".

Heal Boba

Hurt Yoda

Boba Fett 23

Han Solo 25

Yoda 21

I REALLY dislike how you can vote every hour (instead of every so many posts, or not voting on the same person within so many posts), and to be honest I don't think I will participate again if that rule isn't changed. It's not "the favorite wins" but "the favorite of the person with most chances to get online wins".[/color]

To be fair, the point of this "game" is just to inflate post counts/site traffic. But I see your point.

Heal Yoda, hurt Boba

Boba Fett 21
Han Solo 25
Yoda 22

Ley, when I started the first game there were not a lot of active members around. In the original game it was two hours. 

Btw. Fett in Swedish means fat or grease. :D

Archived