DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello DragonMount community :)

omri

Hello DragonMount community,

I'm 29 from Israel.

I was looking for a wheel of time community and found you!

I've just finished reading the Towers of Midnight book (so don't tell me the end yet :).

So... what are you doing here? what's so WoT about this place? ?

Best,

Shalom, Omri. I've been here close to three years because I've found that this place not only allows me to experience my WoT obsession but also to meet others like me all over the world.

We have a book discussion forum, a role play section if you enjoy writing, and multiple social groups. I'd be especially careful of the discussion area until you finish the last book. While spoilers can be anywhere now, they surely are there.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Ryrin, Green Ajah Sitter

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to DM!

Please take some time to check out each of our forums and awesome social groups where you may join as many as you're comfortable with.

If you have questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction).

If you have questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & eating out, I should also be able to answer them (I'm leader of the Archers).

Unfortunately I can't offer much help answering questions about the other Social Groups but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to answer them for you.

Archived