DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello, everyone!

Guest Edgedancer

Guest Edgedancer

So, I'm Edgedancer, a girl from the Silicon Valley. I am about halfway through Lord of Chaos and this is the first fan forum I have ever joined, so hooray!

I found Wheel of Time because, as you might have deduced from the name, I really like Brandon Sanderson. I found out he finished the series, which I had seen before but not read, and decided to give it a try.

If anyone could explain to me how the signatures work (just text) that would be awesome.

May you always find water and shade.

Welcome to DM! As you an see, I have no siggy. This is because I have been too lazy to find out how they work thus far.  :tongue:

Make sure you check out the social groups, including but not exclusive to, my very own, Band of the Red Hand.  :laugh: You will have a blast with us and we are always looking for new recruits... also it's props to me if you join... cuz I'm the first to invite you.  :tongue:

I hope to see you around the boards!

-Jak

A word of warning, be careful of the discussion boards because there are spoilers floating around and you do not want to get the series spoiled for you. 

Hello and welcome!!!

Here is the siggy and avatar stuff:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/43860-about-signatures-avatars-and-other-ways-of-customizing-your-experience/

Be careful of spoilers. Stop by the White Tower and Warders! FYI, you won't be able to see all of the boards there unless you decide to join.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome Edge,

Welcome to DM, you may want to watch out for spoilers but please feel free to check out our social groups and see if you want to join any.

If you have questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction).

If you have questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & eating out, I should also be able to answer them (I'm leader of the Archers).

Unfortunately I can't offer much help answering questions about the other Social Groups but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to answer them for you.

Since you're from California, what do you think about the idea that seems to be all over the news (at least the part of Cali I'm from) of splitting it into six separate states?

Archived