DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is my current list in no particular order. I just took Hallia's list and put my spin on it while formatting correctly. Some of the reads are middling but If pushed to slot people that is how they would go for me at this time.

1. dawnflower8 is mafia.
2. Nikon is mafia
5. Tina IthillianThane is Town
7. RTE is mafia
8. TGlems is town
9. Ice is turin who is town
10. AJ is town
12. ed is a monkey and town
13. Hallia might be Snow White but is mafia
14. Talmanes is town
15. BFG - Not enough to go on
16. Tsukibana - Town

Dawn you're not at all cleared, but I am leaning a little more towards you being a townie until I can flesh out my other reads.

You/RTE/BFG is a little puzzle I need to work out with RTE being the centerpiece.

...except I DO have a reason.

I noticed nothing about Tina. 

Ithi is scummy because of her trying to avoid me answering a question I asked her (about a random vote, I think) by just asking me more questions. 

Also, AJ, how come you've changed your read on me from scum to town?

You might want to reexamine your reason. And the vote was not random. Your answers were very vague. And needed to be followed up in order to discern your reasoning for your defense of AJ. 

Ithi randomly comes in after not posting for a long time and votes AJ. That's all she does. She gives no backup for it. I ask her why. She responds by asking why I think AJ is town, and doesn't answer, and we have a long conversation involving me trying to get her to tell me why she thinks a player I, at the time, was certain was town, and she just responded with more questions - never answering my original one. 

So, i've had a little bit of time to think, and am becoming more and more suspicious of the not-so-active players in the field. I find their lack of input disturbing.

For now, i'm curious what will happen this nights, and we'll see from there on.

@ dawn: Ithi has her style and way to play, and unfortunately she's not around anymore seeing i replaced her. So, you'd have to go with me from now on. When i had my original part to play, Ithi didn't feel like discussing anything with me either.... I however, shall explain to my best extent what my thoughts are (like i usually do)

I agree with you there Thane.

If Ed is mafia at end game I will be pretty unhappy. Lurking to victory is cheap.

I really want to get TG in here to start grilling him. That post hammer vote is just super weird and came out of nowhere. Makes me think a certain group may have been unsure if Thane's self vote would count in their secret chat so he swooped in to seal the deal.

Ithi is scummy because of her trying to avoid me answering a question I asked her (about a random vote, I think) by just asking me more questions. 

You might want to reexamine your reason. And the vote was not random. Your answers were very vague. And needed to be followed up in order to discern your reasoning for your defense of AJ. 

Ithi randomly comes in after not posting for a long time and votes AJ. That's all she does. She gives no backup for it. I ask her why. She responds by asking why I think AJ is town, and doesn't answer, and we have a long conversation involving me trying to get her to tell me why she thinks a player I, at the time, was certain was town, and she just responded with more questions - never answering my original one. 

Uh Dawn. That was Ithi's first post after replacing in for Tina. 

Your question of Why? is defense. I would say she was trying to find out why you were defending AJ on D1 when you shouldn't know what his alignment was. Also an attempt to discern  what your thought process was. your answers were vague at best and I really think that if the issue with her son hadn't come up she would have laid out her case on AJ.

Do you think that mafia would do such a thing? Make a big splash and draw all eyes their way when they were just joining the game?  

Uh Dawn. That was Ithi's first post after replacing in for Tina. 

Your question of Why? is defense. I would say she was trying to find out why you were defending AJ on D1 when you shouldn't know what his alignment was. Also an attempt to discern  what your thought process was. your answers were vague at best and I really think that if the issue with her son hadn't come up she would have laid out her case on AJ.

Do you think that mafia would do such a thing? Make a big splash and draw all eyes their way when they were just joining the game?  

No, unless they were a new player or were just not thinking about what they were doing. But a townie wouldn't do that, either, would they? 

That is a point against Dawn. However, I don't consider it a big one. Thane1 also questioned the Ithi vote and flipped town. Like I said, the defense COULD indicate knowledge of my alignment outside of the thread, but the reactions are made less reliable because the action that drew them was questionable and likely would've gained town's attention as well as mafia's (see Thane1). If the biggest reason people think Dawn is mafia because she questioned a vote with no commentary, then no, I won't be following that case.

1. dawnflower8 - Unsure (as always) on Dawn

2. Nikon - Null

5. Tina Ithillian - Town

7. RTE - Town

8. TGlems - Null

9. Ice - Has he ever posted?

10. AJ - Scum

12. ed - Null

13. Hallia - Snow White

14. Talmanes - Null.  Has posted, but I don't get a clear read one way or the other

15. BFG - Not enough to go on

16. Tsukibana - Town

Just wanted to bring this up again.

LOOK @ IT PPL

1 scum read on the entire player list - me. That's it.

The rest are either town or null - although she was specifically asked not to list any nulls. This demonstrates Hallia's unwillingness to take a hard stance on players, regardless if she doesn't have much 'info' on them. She doesn't want to get pinned to having a certain read on one player because later she will have to explain why her mind changed and she might not be able to. THIS IS SCUM BEHAVIOR FOLKS.

here is my current list in no particular order. I just took Hallia's list and put my spin on it while formatting correctly. Some of the reads are middling but If pushed to slot people that is how they would go for me at this time.

1. dawnflower8 is mafia.

2. Nikon is mafia

5. Tina IthillianThane is Town

7. RTE is mafia

8. TGlems is town

9. Ice is turin who is town

10. AJ is town

12. ed is a monkey and town

13. Hallia might be Snow White but is mafia

14. Talmanes is town

15. BFG is town

16. Tsukibana is mafia

actually needed to correct last two they weren't changed from what Hallia wrote.

I think we are pretty close to solving. So long as the Vig didn't kill town tonight we should be okay. We were at 9/4 when D2 started, so barring two more town deaths we'll be at 7/4 when D3 starts (successful NK being given and Vig holstering), maybe even 7/3 if the Vig kills mafia.

With NK and Vig killing another townie we'll be at 6/4, which is basically Mylo and that would be a tough spot to work out of.

My top suspects currently are Hallia, RTE, Tal, and TG.

I've had TG as town most of the game but I really just can't get over the weird vote yesterday.

Tal is more gut than anything at this point. I don't like his recent silence since throwing his vote on me yesterday for reasons that seem a little too good at face value. The AJ/Thane1 thing is obviously now bogus and Thane1 was one of his 'suspects' since D1 and is now proven town. Knowing I am town, he has been listing me low on his list all game so thus far he is 2/2 targeting townies. I also think he's doing a bit of fear mongering with the SK over Vig talk to keep the person from coming out with their claim for fear of being pushed as a lynch. I have already expressed that I think we have a townie with a gun - not some wacko. Just because Chae was killed and flipped town doesn't mean a SK did it by any means. Numbers alone dictate that anyone who isn't mafia that shoots at Night will likely hit town.

This is random, but was Ice replaced? If not, he probably should be. (Considering he HAS been online he doesn't seem to care about this game at all)

Ice was replaced a while ago, this plus the fact that she has been asked for a votecheck list and ignored it increases my suspicions of her.

Thane if you don't want to die today vote Hallia.

unvote; vote Hallia

Seems a bit strong worded but, seeing as it was thane's method, may be trying to get a reaction for further study.

i shall be looking forward to lunchtime (which is nearly bedtime for me, but heck, timezones *shrugs*)

and i hope to see more from other players too.... BFG, Ed, even TG.... Ithi for the moment is off the hook, RL issues and not posting....

Both Ed and TG have had light posting throughout the game... seems suspicious to me but might also be RL taking priority.

Archived