A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The secret diary of ...

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turin the Black

DAY ONE

Balefired Logain's hair today. It felt good. Thought about actually wearing Black instead of very very very very very Dark Blue. Saw Ithi looking at me. Decided against it.

Tried to save time making breakfast by Balefiring the eggs. Now I'm really hungry.

Doctor Seuss

DAY ONE

I woke and sat up in my bed.

My Bed! I'm such a sleepy head.

I should have laid upon the floor

And kept myself awake some more

Or slammed my head against the door

And counted backwards down from 4

I did not do that. No, instead

I fell asleep upon my bed.

Turin the Black

DAY ONE

Balefired Logain's hair today. It felt good. Thought about actually wearing Black instead of very very very very very Dark Blue. Saw Ithi looking at me. Decided against it.

Tried to save time making breakfast by Balefiring the eggs. Now I'm really hungry.

Balefired eggs aren't very satisfying.

Turin the Black

DAY ONE

Balefired eggs aren't very satisfying.

They aren't very anything.

Mazrim Taim

DAY ONE

Decided to redecorate the Tower. Thought about adding a bit of colour to the place, you know spruce it up. I think that a bit of aqua with chocolate accents would look lovely in the Asha'man Lounge.

Sent a note to the Boss with my thoughts and three days later got another load of black stones and a message back.

HA HA HA TAIM. NEXT YOU'LL BE ADDING LACE TO YOUR CUFFS. JUST BUILD IT BLACK LIKE I TOLD YOU. TGL.

Seriously. I don't know why I even bother.

Mazrim Taim

DAY ONE

Decided to redecorate the Tower. Thought about adding a bit of colour to the place, you know spruce it up. I think that a bit of aqua with chocolate accents would look lovely in the Asha'man Lounge.

Sent a note to the Boss with my thoughts and three days later got another load of black stones and a message back.

HA HA HA TAIM. NEXT YOU'LL BE ADDING LACE TO YOUR CUFFS. JUST BUILD IT BLACK LIKE I TOLD YOU. TGL.

DAY TWO

The lace isn't actually a bad idea. These dragons are so 999 NE.

Hermione Granger

DAY ONE

So, I'm like the bestest witch in my year - possible the school and OMG Harry Potter is in my class! We are so totally made for each other and we're already 'friends'

OMG OMG ... I just had the most awfulest thought - like what if I end up with RON!

Day One

LUKE SKYWALKER

Saw the most beautiful girl on a holovideo today. She was super hot. She felt like a kindred spirit. Like I could read her thoughts.

If I ever meet her I will kiss her.

Day one hundred and twenty

I did it! I kissed her! I think she liked me too...

day four seventy two

Oh Snap!!! She's my sister! Drat...

Mazrim Taim

DAY ONE

DAY TWO

DAY THREE

Logain looks at my new lacy cuffs and I swear he SMIRKED!

And he keeps flipping his hair about all the time.

I wish someone would Balefire it. We could use Logain's Hair product budget on a Team Building Exercise maybe. I know just who to invite ...

Day One

Ned Stark

My old friend Jon Arryn is dead. I have to go to King's Landing and take over his job. Sansa will make a really good wife for Prince Joffrey, I should agree to them being betrothed. This Hand of the King job sounds fraught with danger, but I don't think anyone in King's Landing will do anything sneaky behind my back.

Day One (Stardate blah bla blah)

Ensign Guynooneeverheardof

I am SOOOOOOO Excited that I got to post to the Enterprise. We are going on a 5 year mission to explore new worlds...

I just got issued my RED SHIRT. I am sure that I will succeed and get promoted.

oh, gotts go I just got picked for my first away team mission...

Mazrim Taim

DAY ONE

DAY TWO

DAY THREE

I wish someone would Balefire it. We could use Logain's Hair product budget on a Team Building Exercise maybe. I know just who to invite ...

DAY FOUR

Turns out Logain hasn't in fact been plotting to take over the Black Tower but to release his own brand of hair products, called L'orèal Black Tower.

Need to figure out whether this can be turned into an advantage somehow. Maybe I could get him to hire Mishraile as a model?

Cute College Girl on fun holiday to Amity Island

Day One

Well, we got here just fine and I'm all unpacked. Wayne definitely likes me and he's asked me to go swimming with him tonight! I'm dead excited.

It's going to be such fun.

I wish whoever was playing the tuba would shut up though.

Hermione Granger

DAY ONE

So, I'm like the bestest witch in my year - possible the school and OMG Harry Potter is in my class! We are so totally made for each other and we're already 'friends'

OMG OMG ... I just had the most awfulest thought - like what if I end up with RON!

DAY TWO

Just had a class where I showed all the boys how to levitate a feather. I can't believe they were all saying it wrong. 

It is clearly LEV-EE-OH-SA

I just can't fathom how they could be so dense. Especially that Ron. He grew up in a magical family. He should know everything already.  

Mazrim Taim

DAY ONE

DAY TWO

DAY THREE

DAY FOUR

Turns out Logain hasn't in fact been plotting to take over the Black Tower but to release his own brand of hair products, called L'orèal Black Tower.

Need to figure out whether this can be turned into an advantage somehow. Maybe I could get him to hire Mishraile as a model?

Day 5

Blood and bloody ashes! Logain now wants to take over Black Tower because he can't sell his range of hair products under L'orèal Black Tower. Apparently some fool has already launched L'orèal. Should I balefire him?

Day 5.5

I got an invitation for a vacation in Shayol Ghul. The Great Lord of the Dark now wants me design pink dresses for trollocs and baby pink dresses for Fades.

Doctor Seuss

DAY ONE

I woke and sat up in my bed.

My Bed! I'm such a sleepy head.

I should have laid upon the floor

And kept myself awake some more

Or slammed my head against the door

And counted backwards down from 4

I did not do that. No, instead

I fell asleep upon my bed.

Hermione Granger

DAY ONE

Day One

LUKE SKYWALKER

Saw the most beautiful girl on a holovideo today. She was super hot. She felt like a kindred spirit. Like I could read her thoughts.

If I ever meet her I will kiss her.

Day one hundred and twenty

I did it! I kissed her! I think she liked me too...

day four seventy two

Oh Snap!!! She's my sister! Drat...

Day One (Stardate blah bla blah)

Ensign Guynooneeverheardof

I am SOOOOOOO Excited that I got to post to the Enterprise. We are going on a 5 year mission to explore new worlds...

I just got issued my RED SHIRT. I am sure that I will succeed and get promoted.

oh, gotts go I just got picked for my first away team mission...

5 points each for the great laughs... (10 for Turin + 10 for Ithi)

Archived