DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

u make sense and you are the most constructive player ... there's still some time before the end of the deadline.

i have a bad feeling about Rag but i didn't like Turin's hint.

I just wonder if it's better to vote for someone for whom there's more uncertainties OR to vote for someone who made bad hints

You're asking if it's better to lynch known scum or to lynch possible scum?

Is that a real question?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, i reread some stuff ...

in any case we need enough voices to destroy the gods. And if i'm not followed on Rags, this time, we will have a random kill or something like that.

and that i don't want to coz we already lost 2 comrades ...

so votes Turin

u make sense and you are the most constructive player ... there's still some time before the end of the deadline.

I just wonder if it's better to vote for someone for whom there's more uncertainties OR to vote for someone who made bad hints

Is that a real question?

why not, they need to go all three of them

Is that a real question?

why not, they need to go all three of them

Who are the three? 

And before I returned but okay.  I will be happy to have dice verified and one of them dead.

Turin says that they can all recruit/kill... So that means this game could end up being who got recruits the fastest?  Or do they have to defeat the other factions to win?

Rags why were you so determined to kill Turin today over someone like Dice?

I've said Turin was scummy from the beginning and I trust myself more than others.

I think I got all the claims together, unless I missed some VT claims.

1. Turin - God or Minion
2. Chaelca (Mentored by Csarmi)
3. Andrej - Manmohan Singh - Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 1
4. Darthe - Role Cop
5. TheRagnarok - Vanilla
6. WBK Ley 2.0
7. GF - Doc Claim
8. Hallia - Vanilla
9. Dap
10. Chuckles Tommy   - Day Vig
12. Ley - David Cameron - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1
13. Golden
15 Dice - Cop

Updated this

Hmmm

It seems obvious to me that Turin would be a god and not a minion since his tone was off D1 

I don't know why you are gonna get @ me, Hallia, for having [mostly] correct tone reads on people

That includes you, scumbeans!

And even you agree that his tone is off.

It seems obvious to me that Rags either is a god or became a recruit last night

Depending on how Darthe flips, we'll have an answer there

$. $ are you recruited? Unlike dice you somewhat trusted me earlier and yet you take his viewing and dont take mine. Thats some double standard bull right there. I found scum and all of you are frwaking ignoring it giving him time to play however the hell he wants.

You are either straight up lying or someone messed with your results.

Official Vote Count

Andrej (7): Turin, Dap, Dice, Andrej, chuckles, Ley, Hallia
Chuckles (1): WBK
GF (3): Rag, Chaelca, Darthe
Darthe (1): GF

Not Voting: Goldy
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Lynch Incoming in 5...4...3...2...1...

Just makes me want to puke 

hands Tommy a bucket ... here u go, got an easy stomach ? :tongue:

guys, i got a bit stressed out by this game, wanting to do 'good' for my first time but i think i'll just post like my usual self for now on. Coz the "better and the more constructive" i'm trying to play the worst it goes.

now seriously, Tommy, i think u are doing a great job except for my role.

i think i will keep my vote on Rags

#1 rule of Mafia.  Be you. 

Wow. Alive still. Good thing I'm wearing my padded Kevlar collar. LOL

I think Darthe is telling the truth...

vote rags

Still willing to vote hallia, or Tommy for that matter.

Also, I could stick around and kill gods for you, or pray to.my god to do it for me. Hint: we want them dead too...

Yeah, of course you would think that.

unvote, vote Turin

I actually forgot that I moved my vote to Darthe.

Your defenses sucked and that sealed it for me.  Rag has no way of wriggling out of this.

Did Logan take over your account or something?

It's like you're deliberately trying to sound fake in your posts.

Let's see what you have for us after tonight.

He's an odd kill choice. I expected scum to push his lynch D2. That means he had something they wanted gone.

If I had, I didn't know it myself...

(NOTE: What it says the quote is from at the top is wrong. This quote is from Chael)

Dont go on that too much. I remember this one time when Dap was playing better than I've ever seen him in another game, and in the end he turned out to be scum.

The Ley kill makes more sense to me if all gods can kill. One god thought Ley was another god since he was scummy.

So which God is running solo today?

If it's an experieced player, I can't blame him. I get rolled scum like, every second game. I think I've played close to 20 games in my life and got scum in about half of them.

PS This wasn't actually a lynch until Rags voted Turin. RTE miscounted. Sorry for being so inactive this day though. I was really surprised when it at once exploded after Tom joined the game. Now that I know it I'll be able to keep up with it easier.

Varuna was coming for him. The bloodshed had begun. It did not start with him and would not end with him, but he was next. President Barack Obama, one of the world's most affluent and powerful leaders. Varuna had tired of games and petty bloodshed and now was as good as any moment to strike. He would destroy the president if he count not turn him to his cause and expose him to the world as an example of the fate they would share if they did not bend to his might.

- - -

President Obama turned the amulet over in his hands, having pried it from Singh's lifeless body. It almost... hummed... the power flowing through it, captivating him.

"Sir, we should have our team look at it before"

"Quiet. This will remain in my possession until I say otherwise."

"Yes Sir"

President Obama looked at the dead body on the floor and wondered how this powerful artifact came into the weak man's hands in the first place. Perhaps one of the country's national treasures? The relic looked ancient enough...

What he did know was that what he held in his hand would be essential in the battle that would decide the fate of the planet.

- - -

"Commander we are tracking the God's avatar as you ordered. He is approaching President Obama's location. How should we proceed?"

Melinda Sandberg stared down at the digital screen on the desk in front of her, the ominous "bleep"ing sound resonating through the room, synchronised with the blinking red dot steadily closing in on President Obama's last reported location. She closed her eyes. It was the moment she had been waiting. To strike.

"Destroy him."

- - -

Varuna did not not know what it was. It was light. A bright light. Not so different from the sun, really. Blinding. Searing. And then he ceased to exist in this universe. Like a dying star, the Elder God blinked out and disappeared from this plane.

Turin - Varuna - Mafia Hindu Elder God has been lynched. It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours.

Archived