DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

The pieces were at the right places. The endgame closing in. Amon Ra had planned this meticulously. While the others were furiously fighting with each other, Amon Ra had been building his army.  He had amassed a large contingent of disgruntled,  distressed individuals ready to die at his beck and call. The Army of the Light, he called them. With it he would annihilate the last remnants of his opposition and this world would his.

The heat strokes were unbearable. Surprisingly, Xi Jinping had ordered them to rest and the men had taken the opportunity immediately. Jim Johnson fiddled his fingers. He knew it was going to end soon and he did not know how. But, he will not take it lying down. He will fight till his death !

He knew it was just the silence before the storm

It is now Day 5. Deadline is on Tuesday.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's talk night actions and brute force our way to a solve. I'm thinking Amun-Ra would have gone for a kill 10/10 times there considering how few players are left, I'd assume none are convertible.

Dice: who did you scan?
GF: who did you protect?

Dap: it's time to claim.

Golden: ditto.

Leyrann: ditto..

ley i gave an early result on tommy for a couple of reasons

1  darthe was already voting him

2 after the day before it was obvious he would be the target

3 he was town

4 i was heading to work shortly and didnt want him lynched before i got back

GF!!!  Please do NOT answer Leys question tonight. perhaps not at all

1. That's one vote. How many were needed for a lynch? I believe it was 5.

2. HE would be the target? The majority of the talk was about the Darthe/Rags WIFOM, and I believe the majority of the players wanted that ended first. I did, at least. I mean, I questioned Tom that day, I believe it was, but I wanted the WIFOM gone first.

3. You would say that if you're honest, but also if Tom recruited you. So that's no reason for us who don't know your alignment.

4. You are truly saying you expected a lynch to take place in less than 24 hours? It is both imprudent to lynch someone that fast, and it never happens. I don't believe that no one would be like "hey, guys, calm down". I would have been like that, at least, and I think, for example, Darthe, Rags and Golden would have been like that too.

tl;dr: The only part of your post that makes sense is your last line.

@Tom above: I'm vanilla town.

Vanilla town huh? So recruitable.

And why do you still think I'm scum when I was peeked N3 and I have made it clear I'm a non recruitable role?

:)

Because I don't believe you on your word, and I would not be surprised to find out either, that you recruited Dice.

@Your post right above: Guess what? I'm not sitting here all day refreshing the page hoping for someone else to post.

It's not just my word. Dice scanned me, and I checked out. That makes him still town (and likely non recruitable) since I know he's correct and he is still non recruitable.

Being serious here: why would ANYONE believe you're still town when you admit you're recruitable, there's like five players left and we haven't seen a single recruit die yet, but we HAVE seen that there are non-recruitable town like Chael, so we can confirm that mechanic exists even if you don't believe me personally?

You are confirming one other. It is ENTIRELY possible that you have recruited him and therefore you are two mafia teammates confirming one another. Because I simply CANNOT know wheter that is true or not, I am going fully on the on-thread play. And you simply stand out to me.

Why anyone would believe I'm still town? No one can know. I know that. Only the cop can (if he can (still) be trusted). Others will simply have to judge my play wheter I am trust-worthy or not. Just like I'm doing with you.

Talking about cop views, Dice, can you give EVERY view you've made this game, even if it isn't trust-worthy anymore?

And you DO have an other choice than doing this if you're non-town?

Also, I'm indeed tunneling on you a bit, yes. Do you know why? Because I am as positive as I can get without an OWN cop view or being your teammate that you're scum.

And you DO have an other choice than doing this if you're non-town?

Also, I'm indeed tunneling on you a bit, yes. Do you know why? Because I am as positive as I can get without an OWN cop view or being your teammate that you're scum.

What I'm saying is: you don't really have justification for that stance... considering it's wrong, and all. So your tunneling makes me feel assured that you're scum.

I've been pretty sure Dap is a god all game but I keep looking around and changing who I am willing to go after as new information becomes available and because there hasn't been just ONE scum in this game.

Let's just wait for Dice, we're not getting anywhere going in circles and it's becoming trite.

I don't have justification for my stance... Because I have to believe someone I believe to be scum on his word?

And about you being assured I'm scum... Would that matter? We have multiple scum teams, which means that scum can also scum-hunt like they're town, they just can't hunt their own team down.

About your stance on Dap... How about making an agreement? You make a case with everything you've mentioned before on why you think DAP is a god, then I make a case with everything I've mentioned before on why I think YOU are a god.

I'll do it because on the 0.1% chance you're town, I want you to see the light and work with me rather than against me.

It's gonna require going back and multi quoting a lot, so I won't be able to do it on my phone. I'll be home in about 4-5 hours.

Archived