DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

Opposing faction implies that you have one.  No need to try and wriggle out.  Between a botched view and that slip this is a no brainer.  I literally could have nothing to gain on thread, not even credibility in a recruiting game, by revealing this info.  

I will again unvote vote rag

That is possibly the dumbest logic I have ever heard.  if you are town, scum is an opposing faction.  if you are scum, town is an opposing faction.  You are not this stupid.

Rags is right, Darthe's "logic" here is Turin tier

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three things.

1) Nobody can rationally give an explanation of how this works out in my personal favor.  It helps town one way or another and makes me a huge target for town and scum if I am lying and town and scum if I am honest.

2) Rag hasn't done the first thing that town does when accused of being mafia.  He has had plenty of time to.  He hasn't claimed town or a role.  That should say enough on its own.

3) Instead of defending himself or explaining how a situation could make sense, even in vague or thin ways, Rag's initial response has been to attack his attacker, make this about him and I.  That also is not the town response to this sort of pressure.  But by all means don't take my word for it.  Recall when you yourselves have been mafia and outted.  When you have been town and lied about.  Do those responses fit up with the way he is reacting?  No.

P.S. Nobody has voted for him and I have two ??? votes.  That either indicates severe caution on the parts of the scum teams or idk what.  In any case I don't like it.

Ooh, ooh! I can! Turin recruited you and you want me to kill his biggest in-thread detractor!

I think I got all the claims together, unless I missed some VT claims.

1. Turin- ????? to be revealed later
2. Chaelca (Mentored by Csarmi)
3. Andrej - Manmohan Singh - Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 1
4. Darthe - Role Cop
5. TheRagnarok - claimed vanilla - 
6. WBK Ley 2.0
7. GF - Doc Claim
8. Hallia - Vanilla
9. Dap
10. Chuckles Tommy   - Shooty person
12. Ley - David Cameron - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1
13. Golden
15 Dice - Cop

current guesses for Gods:(obviously not ALL of them, but top to bottom most likely)

Hallia

Golden

Ley

Chaelca

Dap

most likely recruits:

Tommy

Darthe

Rags

Dap

most likely recruits for tonight:

GF

Dice

it is going to be one heck of a game... 

Who wants to analyze this 

"Varuna" was coming for him. The bloodshed had begun. It did not start with him and would not end with him, but he was next. President Barack Obama, one of the world's most affluent and powerful leaders. Varuna had tired of games and petty bloodshed and now was as good as any moment to strike. He would destroy the president if he count not turn him to his cause and expose him to the world as an example of the fate they would share if they did not bend to his might.

- - -

President Obama turned the amulet over in his hands, having pried it from Singh's lifeless body. It almost... hummed... the power flowing through it, captivating him.

"Sir, we should have our team look at it before"

"Quiet. This will remain in my possession until I say otherwise."

"Yes Sir"

President Obama looked at the dead body on the floor and wondered how this powerful artifact came into the weak man's hands in the first place. Perhaps one of the country's national treasures? The relic looked ancient enough...

What he did know was that what he held in his hand would be essential in the battle that would decide the fate of the planet.

- - -

"Commander we are tracking the God's avatar as you ordered. He is approaching President Obama's location. How should we proceed?"

Melinda Sandberg stared down at the digital screen on the desk in front of her, the ominous "bleep"ing sound resonating through the room, synchronised with the blinking red dot steadily closing in on President Obama's last reported location. She closed her eyes. It was the moment she had been waiting. To strike.

"Destroy him."

- - -

"Varuna" did not not know what it was. It was light. A bright light. Not so different from the sun, really. Blinding. Searing. But he wasn't really Varuna now was he? And he welcomed the light as it enveloped him. Revealing his disuise at last Loki laughed at all the humans and the other gods. "I  return to Asgard in victory."

Turin - Loki - God of Mischief ( jester) has been lynched...

TURIN WINS!!!! 

FTFY, lol

why-are-you-f65ros.jpg

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE. CARRY ON. WITH THE GAME. THANKS FOR LETTING ME DO THIS RTE

BAH!!!

well i was going to say that tommy was town but seeing that he shot town's best hope i start having suspicion on him

(he pushed a lot of people against me for sillinesses)

but i'd say hallia and rags brought bad juju

now can't say more as i'm playing flaming GUITAR HERO

horns up people

That sucks. My bad if that's true. You made some very odd commentary on D1 and D2 that seemed like either a god or someone who had been recruited. I figured you'd become an easy lynch scapegoat in late game and wanted to get that future WIFOM disaster out of the way, or at least get rid of someone who was probably guaranteed to be recruited. Oh well. 

Melinda Sandberg was  ecstatic. They had done it! Shown the world that they can be saved. As a cherry to the cake, the rains had stopped. Finally.

She furiously instructed her secretaries to send the memo to different parts of the world and inform them the news that the Gods can be killed.

"Where is his body? I want to see it now", thundered Melinda.

"But, madam. There are no remains. It just...." answered a scientist.

"What?"

"Yes, it kind of just disappeared. I am not sure ..."

"On the contrary, it confirms my theories", interrupted Mr. Byrne. A Nobel prize winner in Physics, Albert Byrne was the lead scientist helping out Melinda in her fight against the Goda.

"You should know what a temporal paradox is, no?", he continued. "Well, what if you travel back in time and kill your grandfather before he begets a child? If he doesn't have a child, then you can never be born and yet here you are killing your grandfather. Impossible, right? A paradox."

"Time travel? Really, Mr. Byrne?"

"Yes, I have a strong feeling that this involves time travel. So, how does the paradox get resolved? One theory states that when you travel back in time, you do not arrive in your own Earth but in an Earth in a different dimension. A multiverse earth. It doesn't matter if you kill your grandfather because this Earth is going to follow its own path and in this Earth, you will never be born"

"So, are you saying that the Elder Gods are humans from the future? If so, how are different Gods on the same earth? Why are they fighting?"

"Interesting question. What if they were from the same future Earth? Who you call Zeus, the God of Lightning could as well be the same person as Indra, the Hindu King of Gods who wields the same power. Or Set in Egyption pantheon. Varuna - Poseidon - Sobek. Ra-Helios-Surya.I  suspect that they arrived together and built civilizations and helped us prosper. Over time, something happened and they disappeared. And, they are back now. As to why they are fighting, I have no answer for that"

"And when we "killed" Varuna, he just went back to his timeline. But how ...."

A commotion interrupted her. A security personnel was pushing the soldiers around her and he pushed a letter into her hand. She opened it in haste and read "GET OUT. RUN. THEY REALISE THAT YOU HAVE BECOME DANGEROUS. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO LET YOU LIVE!"

There was a tap on her shoulder. She turned around swiftly but could only catch another soldier pulling out a pin from the lapels of his suit. Before she could cry, a powerful blast rocked the whole room. 

Chaelca, Melinda Sandberg, Supreme Commander of the League for Humanity, Town Mayor, is dead. 

It is now Day 3. Deadline is on Wednesday.

Aye, we wait for Dice now.  If we have three cultafias like Turin said then is it possible to have other anti-town abilities even?  If that is the scenario then maybe each of them has a different latent ability.  The Turin flip didn't say anything to that affect.  But then, in the case of an RB or Mirror or BD being present why would they not attempt to kill the doc or cop instead?  My only potential reasoning is that the PR's in this game are recruitable or the two cultafias are more afraid of being overwhelmed by one another than they are of a PR.

Aye, we wait for Dice now.  If we have three cultafias like Turin said then is it possible to have other anti-town abilities even?  If that is the scenario then maybe each of them has a different latent ability.  The Turin flip didn't say anything to that affect.  But then, in the case of an RB or Mirror or BD being present why would they not attempt to kill the doc or cop instead?  My only potential reasoning is that the PR's in this game are recruitable or the two cultafias are more afraid of being overwhelmed by one another than they are of a PR.

Heh, no clue. I wanna hear what Rags has to say today. 

Hallia and Rags both claimed VT, so if I was a god, I'd have recruited them by now.

Archived