A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE TAINTED TIMES - JANUARY 2014

Talya

THE TAINTED TIMES

DECEMBER 2013

and

JANUARY 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

So here we are again, another year gone and one just beginning. Christmas is over and now seems a dream in the distant past. And life has been busy, so I'm afraid this month you have two for the price of one. (We all like a bargain and it is January, so just think of it as a January Sale). So what has been going on around these parts whilst I have been visiting the dream world that is RL (or in this case a little nightmareish with too much going on).

NEW MEMBERS: 5

shadow walker

TheRagnarok

Aidanna

GoldeneysND

Paetram Mendora

RETURNING MEMBERS: 2

Chaelca

Sorcha

Promotions: 7

We have had a far few promotions in the last two months, everyone seems to be working very hard:

Soldier: The Dragon al´Thor, Mashiara Sedai, Theo, Pral, NeverTame

Asha´man: Csarmi

Attack Leader: Time 

Tina had the honor to promote yet another Attack Leader - Time. It takes a lot of Time and dedication to get to these dizzy heights, so well done Time! :)

And we have a new Storm Leader: RTE

So what has been going on to keep us all amused and having fun:

Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt: The town manage to win.Tina had fun modding this one and thoroughly enjoyed herself. I think she likes the power, but then she does run the place, lol. You will have to watch out, she is planning a my little pony mafia or Ragnarök mafia. so we could all be sparkely little coloured ponies...should be fun! 

The Black Tower Tainted Bridal Shower - Kaylee got married so Tina and Tress planned a bridal shower. Kaylee had to do some tasks before she could get gifts and advices. I think we should have had a hen night, much more fun...lol

Silly story - this time with Star Wars theme. 

It´s great to see that our new members are so active. Some of our most popular spam threads in November were nerp (Meesh), The official random thoughts thread (Des) andRagnarok in the BT (Tina).

Locke started the new and improved Shockwave Competition in October.  

Dutch lessons with Leyrann, personally it's all dutch to me!

Time´s Vampire Diaries Mafia - Now over, And guess what, the Mafia won, I think the town have won the last couple of times. 

The Tainted Days of Christmas - each day someone would be given a random task. The reward was points and Christmas ornaments for our tainted tree. This was great fun, not just the organising, but all those that took part. Great fun. 

Theodora invited us to the Secret Santa game in the White Tower. It was a lot of fun! 

The spam level was really low these past months but we had some active threads: Panchi started a Bonfire, Darthe asked us to taint movie titles in Tainted Titling and Mashi wondered Who would you choose for the Zombie Apocalypse?

Now lets look at things happening now or in the future:

Lord of the Rings Word Game can be found here this month. Anything LotR is always good. 

Just when you thought it was over, another Mafia game pops up, go to the link for the sign ups, it's sure to be  great fun, RTE is modding after all, Clash of Divinity Mafia

Our great overlord (Tina) is running the Winter Olympics game in the Arena. So get your Skis out, sharpen your skaing boots and dust of your toboggan and pop on over.

So plenty going is going on, activity has picked up, so lets all enjoy 2014. And what better way than with apictures to make you smile. Thought you had got away with this month...?

funny-new-year-jokes_1388119773.jpg

funny-new-years-resolutions_1388106404.j

gym-resolutions.jpg

Archived