DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: The Tainted Days of Christmas!

Niniel

Welcome to the Tainted Days of Christmas

- A Black Tower Advent Calendar

600x470-Christmas-Tree-Fireplace-1024-12

Look at this painting. A beautiful Christmas tree beside the fireplace. An idyllic and traditional Christmas. But would it look like that here in the Black Tower? I don´t think so. This place is far from idyllic and traditional. But what would our tree look like? During December we will find out. Every day we will get a new ornament to our Christmas tree. 

But that is of course not all there is to this advent calendar. Every day one of you will get a task. Each task is worth 10 points. If nothing else is mentioned, all tasks should be done in this thread. Everyone is free to comment on the tasks and have fun but please stay on topic. 

There are still spots open. Let me know if you want to join the game. If we get to a day where no one has signed up, then the task will be open to all. Depending on the task it can be the first one to post or be open to all. These tasks will only give 5 points.

May the taint be with you!

1. Nikon

2. Aida

3. Rag

4. Csarmi

5. Pralaya

6. RTE

7. Theo

8. Via

9. NeverTame

10. Basel

11. Cindy

12. Hallia

13. Talya

14. Panchi

15. Ley

16. Paetr

17. Smiley

18. Ayla

19. Goldy

20. Gudrean

21. Matty

23. Tina

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

December 1 - Nikon

51pbqBlIWtL.jpg

We wish you a tainted Christmas, we wish you a tainted Christmas...

Task: Start a new thread. There you will write a A - Z with words/pics inspired by the BT and Christmas. Post a link here when you are done. 

December 2 - Aida

Golden+Snitch+Harry+Potter+Ornament.jpg

Tainted night, crazy night...

Task: You got the Harry Potter Christmas Quizz. Answer the following questions in this thread. 

1. What did Harry get from Dumbledore on his first Christmas at Hogwarts?

2. On his second Christmas at Hogwarts he got a book from Ron - what book was it?

3. Who gave Harry the Firebolt? 

4. How many Christmas trees are there in the Great Hall?

5. Who did Harry accompany to the Yule Ball? 

All right!!! I lurve Harry!!!!! This is so perfect - are you psychic Tina?   :wink:

1. For Harry's first Christmas at Hogwarts he got his father's invisibility cloak given by Dumbledore.

2. On Harry's second Christmas he got Flying With Cannons (possibly  Riding with Cannons - I can't remember exactly and I'm guessing I'm not supposed to look...).

3. When Harry first got his Firebolt, it was given anonymously. It was later learned that it was given to him by Sirius Black.

4. Not sure if I remember correctly, but I will guess 12? I can remember thinking it was like the 12 days of Christmas song...

And last *drums roll*

5. Harry accompanied Parvati Patil to the Yule Ball. I was sad he didn't take Ginny Weasley. 

I hope I got them right!

December 3 - Rag

ed9f_doctor_who_christmas_ornaments.jpg

There´s just one thing I need, I don´t care about the presents, underneath the Avendesora tree…

Task: Santa doesn´t like to talk about his age. When I asked him he said: "If you swap the numbers in my age you will get half my age ten years ago." How old is Santa? 

December 5 - Pralaya

2013Ornament_MED.jpg

Oh, bring us some tainted pudding....

Task: Pretend that the following WoT characters are kids. What would you give them for Christmas? Come up with some good gifts. 

Rand

Moridin

Verin

Lan

Galad

Elaida

Aviendha

Tuon

+ 2 of your own choice

Lan

"Time to start practicing "

mPVK_ylodan3YPGE39EHkng.jpg 

Galad

mPVK_ylodan3YPGE39EHkng.jpg 

(Shhhhh, I got a Buy One Get One free deal. Don't tell Galad)

Elaida

"Repeat after me. Red is bad, Green is good. Red is bad, Green is good"

s0006_2.jpg

Aviendha

"Pick your color"

Desert-Boots.jpg

Tuon

"For your everyday needs"

philips-qc5170-hair-clipper.jpg

Graendal

MakeUpForEver_Comprehensive_Makeup_Kit.j

Thom

"Struggle, struggle, until you learn to juggle"

10-juggling-balls-forweb.jpg

December 6 - RTE

4234966590_8bbef825bb_z.jpg

Rand the Dragon, was a jolly happy soul... 

Task: Start a Christmas themed hangman game on the main board. When people have guessed three words you have passed. Give those who guesses the right words 5 points. Post a link here. 

Archived