DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really mind Darthe's "apatheteihceidh" play, as opposed to some others. That might be due to the fact that I enjoy reading his posts. Feels like right now, people are just voting the person whose playstyle the like the least.

Although, I don't mind your playstyle Dap (kinda realised that you're infamous for your wots), I'd still put my cards on Darthe. You guys are pretty much the opposite of each other (this game), one writing terribly long texts, the other writing terribly short ones. One with a bit more emotionpacked gameplay, one with a bit more apathetic gameplay. 

Problem is, that if you can't "meet me halfway", so to speak, I simply won't be able to play well with you. If you keep pumping these large texts consistently, with a "short" summary which is 500 letters long, I will lagg behind and eventually miss out on everything you have to say, except the last part. 

And therefor, I really hope that in this Wifom vs Wifom, Darthe is the cop. Because It will be so much easier for me to follow his readings.

By the way, have you viewed anyone? Because if you have, I must have missed it in the sea of text.

Ley, Des' post directed at me was way more of a personal attack than anything he said at you.  It's a game.  Some people use a douche-y style because it can be very effective.  Des has a long, rambling style that is very douche-y.  But it also gets a ton of reactions in a game based off of reads and reactions.  It's just a game.  So why get all worked up over it? 

Seriously people...just a game. 

Ley, Des' post directed at me was way more of a personal attack than anything he said at you.  It's a game.  Some people use a douche-y style because it can be very effective.  Des has a long, rambling style that is very douche-y.  But it also gets a ton of reactions in a game based off of reads and reactions.  It's just a game.  So why get all worked up over it? 

Seriously people...just a game. 

In the past, I have enjoyed playing with Des, but he is too personal now, I feel. Saying that you get dumber reading a post is, for me, a personal insult. There is absolutely no need for that, and Dragonmount has always been very strict on being a nice community.

Guys and girls, I sincerely apologize but I kust too busy betweem work grad school and christmas to really keep up with this many questions atm. Forgive me for that, I know it isn't helpful and is really frustrating. I'm the real cop here but over half of this group is too new to recognize when they are being bulled over by someone because they are more active. Lynch me and when I flip kill it. Dont falter.

Arez, hally, Ley

For some reason I think I saw a weird interaction there with each of them at some time with Darthe

I'll have to reread again looking for the team but that's the direction I'm looking.

Des and golden seem town to me (though I did think golden was scummy day 1)

I've already said that don't think you are mafia (however if Arez flips mafia, but with the character claim of the brother, then that changes IMO)

Archived