DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why Boys Need Parents (or Algai Need Heart?)

Elgee

Me and my girlfriends loved bonfires when we were small. We would build bonfires in the forest all the time. We were very good and did it the right way though, with stones outside and clearing the area around, and we always brought water to put it out with. But how none of our parents didn't figure it out I don't understand, we smelled like bonfires for days afterwards, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

My husband was supposed to be watching our youngest son.  I asked him "Is Matt ok?"  "Yes" was my husband's reply.  It still didn't sit well with me and I looked outside where I saw that 2.5 year old Matt had gotten in our truck, put it in reverse and was slowly rolling down our driveway.

O.o! How did he get to the clutch!? lol

Which reminds me... :blush: When I was 4 and a half my father took us for a ride in the digger (kinda like this thing: http://www.unimogfreunde.de/News_Ticker/2006/Unimog230806/IAA2006Unimog.jpg) and as we were getting out, parked on a very slight slope, my dad lifted my brother out and must have nudged the handbrake because next thing I knew I was slowly rollin' down the hill behind a steering wheel that was almost twice my size at the time! Luckily there was a strong deer-fence post to stop us...

Archived