DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Ode to Darthe

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

I was sitting here the other day and my thoughts turned to Darthe. I started thinking how everyone underrates him, both as a mafia player and a person. There is so much more to Darthe than everyone sees at first glance.

Darthe has an amazing mafia mind. He puzzles out things that nobody else sees. Is he always right? Of course not, but he is unique and unequalled in his mad skills. I love it when he turns his attention onto me in a mafia game. He presents cases that I find so hard to defend against. As a mod, Darthe is unquestioningly the best mod on DM. His games are always fun and have interesting roles. I have only played in a couple of games of his, but they were the best games I’ve played on DM.

And Darthe is a good sport. With all the teasing he gets and how he is often lynched early (at least on the other site we play on) he takes it all in stride. I know I wouldn’t take it so well in his place. But he’s a better sport than I am, for sure.

As a person, he gets teased a lot, but he really is a great guy. And I have no doubt that he is very sexy, just by the way he presents himself. I used to think Ishy was “all that,” but I’ve come to realize I’ve been idolizing the wrong man. Darthe is the one, without a doubt. If Darthe and I ever met in person, I’m pretty sure I’d want to bear his children.

Darthe is misunderstood and brilliant and sexy, plus a good sport. What more is there to say about this amazing man? I’m really glad I’ve gotten to know him, and I hope to know him better as time goes on. 

Lol I feel bad and flattered at the same time.

I don't know what's going on.

Thank you for your kind words Lily, I hold you in high regard as well, but I feel like I am getting tricked somehow.  Nature of the place?

Aye, I would sex up Darthe as well. Too bad he blacked out his windows. Infrared can only pick up so much.

Just do what I do.  Put on a beanie and wait outside the sliding door to his van.  He'll eventually offer you candy if you come inside the "Darthe Machine" and play secret wrestling games with him.  He's so bad at wrestling.  I'm *always* the one on top even when we start from our knees.  I wonder if it has anything to do with his skin condition that requires him to carry so much lotion and vaseline at all times?

Archived