DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

If there is an unlynchable miller or someone who can vote only to hammer, i don't see why there cannot be a vampire-only vigilante. Like I said in my earlier post, I seem fine with Maw and Mish claims.

Dice and RTE are my primary suspects.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yates, are you worried I'll try and stake you during the night? You weren't the target I was going after, but you've made yourself a fine one now.

I'm Van Hellsing. I hunt vampires. Vampires die if I stake them. Non-vampires won't. I have protection from certain powers the vampires might use against me. I am town, and to win with town I have to eliminate all threats to town. I also have a personal win condition; even if town looses, I personally win if I stake one vampire during the game. That's all I've got put together in one post for you. It's a pretty darn powerful role, and you are, excuse my french, bloody stupid if you lynch me.

I'm bored of this day. I don't understand what the hold up is.

I'll jump on the miller wagon if there is nothing better out there.  Lord knows I'm on here enough to coordinate with Ed if need be in order to avoid an "accidental" hammer.  But right now I think we have time to sort out these other roles.

Are you not concerned that Mish was was conveniently in Ithi's chambers the same night she died - just in case there's a watcher?

Are you not concerned that Mish claims she can only kill vampires when Ithi didn't seem to have such a restriction

Are you not concerned that we have two vote "restriction" claims out there?

Are you not concerned that we have people like Tiinker just sliding by without contributing to the game?

I want this stuff sorted out.

Yeah, but we still have yesterday's mess to clean up first. 

Yates, are you worried I'll try and stake you during the night? You weren't the target I was going after, but you've made yourself a fine one now.

I'm Van Hellsing. I hunt vampires. Vampires die if I stake them. Non-vampires won't. I have protection from certain powers the vampires might use against me. I am town, and to win with town I have to eliminate all threats to town. I also have a personal win condition; even if town looses, I personally win if I stake one vampire during the game. That's all I've got put together in one post for you. It's a pretty darn powerful role, and you are, excuse my french, bloody stupid if you lynch me.

So basically you are now claiming 3rd party with an individual win condition.  OOOOOOOOOOkay....  Come at me, bro.  I've got a boom stick that doesn't discriminate.

No... :rolleyes: Funny you didn't react to that first time I posted it, hm? No, I'm not third party, I'm town. But I can personally win even if town looses, if I stake a vampire.

When did you first claim the bolded?

Is Maw dead yet?

No.  Is Maw a better lynch than Mish or Ed or Berf or even Tiinker?

Maw is either going to be a miller or he's going to be scum.  We already know that.  We have other heroes in the game.  We already know that as well.  Let's let night actions sort Maw out.  I think it's a waste of a lynch.

I might as well include the other tidbits from my role. As long as I stake a vampire during the game, I personally will win regardless if town looses. And I have protection from certain abilites that a vampire might use against me. There, that's all.

Now I'm heading off; thunderstorm incoming. I expect I'll be dead by the time I return, but oh well. Rather me dead in a game than my computer dead because of lightning strike.

Here, Yates.

I might as well include the other tidbits from my role. As long as I stake a vampire during the game, I personally will win regardless if town looses. And I have protection from certain abilites that a vampire might use against me. There, that's all.

Now I'm heading off; thunderstorm incoming. I expect I'll be dead by the time I return, but oh well. Rather me dead in a game than my computer dead because of lightning strike.

Here, Yates.

Okay.  I stand sit corrected.  This is why we need an ISO feature.

That doesn't make your claim any more believable, though.

Tell me this; why are you not voting?  You didn't vote yesterday either... until hammer time.

Is Maw dead yet?

Maw is either going to be a miller or he's going to be scum.  We already know that.  We have other heroes in the game.  We already know that as well.  Let's let night actions sort Maw out.  I think it's a waste of a lynch.

Yep. We lynch millers claims here. 1X unlynchable is more a mafia role anyway. Why you distracting from Maw?

Here, Yates.

Okay.  I stand sit corrected.  This is why we need an ISO feature.

That doesn't make your claim any more believable, though.

Tell me this; why are you not voting?  You didn't vote yesterday either... until hammer time.

1: Because it's so hard to just flip back a few pages.

2: No, I didn't expect it you; you've decided I'm lying so that's that.

3. Because I got way pissed off yesterday and I don't have a clear judgement right now. Me not voting D1 is nothing unusual; I'm a big fencesitter D1, I usually need until the end of D2 before I get a proper feel of a game and get into it, and like I said, I was trying to draw Ithi's attention by being even more useless D1 so than usual.

Messing up the days now too. Honestly. Yesterday I didn't vote because I had no idea what to think about Maw. And, like I said earlier that day, things went so fast. I was gonna take my time placing a vote, because I didn't want to contribute a rush lynch. And then when I came back I decided Maw was good to go with so I went with it.

Is Maw dead yet?

Yep. We lynch millers claims here. 1X unlynchable is more a mafia role anyway. Why you distracting from Maw?

A.  I'm not "distracting" from anything.  Maw is going to be sorted out tonight.  It's a waste of a lynch.  Period.

B.  Weren't you just in like 4 games in a row with me where in every instance the mods were trying to make people stop with the "safe" script playing herd mentality?  "We lynch miller claims here" is a TERRIBLE reason to be voting and an awesome way for scum to be opportunistic because, well, "we lynch miller claims here."

C.  Whatever.  I'm done trying to do all the thinking for this Town.  When we lose, it'll be because no one questions claims, looks at balance, or tries to understand how roles interrelate.

@Ed - would you please be more specific on when you will be around today?  I want you to prove your claim because nothing magical happened after the Day 1 hammer and nothing terrifying happened after the Day 2 fail hammer.

3. Because I got way pissed off yesterday and I don't have a clear judgement right now. Me not voting D1 is nothing unusual; I'm a big fencesitter D1, I usually need until the end of D2 before I get a proper feel of a game and get into it, and like I said, I was trying to draw Ithi's attention by being even more useless D1 so than usual.

You did vote in D1 and it didn't seem like you were fence-sitting when you voted Ley.

I like that you at tried to contribute Maw, but yes, lynching a miller claim early is what it looks like we do around here.  Before you're gone, you should do a list of who you think is town/scum.

Vote Maw

Archived