DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm banned from Chuckee Cheese. ; . ; Or at least, when I was 7 I was.

I don't think I wanna know... :tongue:

Also, venting time. Oden signed with the Heat. Absolutely awful decision for him. At San Antonio he would have had an amazing medical staff, amazing coaching staff to help develop his game, and could have been mentored by one of the best NBA big men ever. Instead, he goes to Miami, where the limelight and club atmosphere will likely create a dangerous situation for him considering his struggles with alcoholism and depression.

What a maroon.

Ok.

Maw Reads - Very strange claim. Very strange.

The fact that this is an advanced game, run by despo, plays toward it, as does the claim.

However, mafia also knows this. A whacked out claim in this game could easily be taken as "Too Crazy To Fail" aka so incredulous it must be true. 

I see no harm in lynching him to test, and honestly if he is reasonable town he should comply. 

As an aside, I also have a restriction in regards to my vote. As in, I can't join the train at all or something dire may happen. So a crazy role is entirely not out of the question. But I refer to bolded. Lynch away. 

And Major FoS at wombat. 50/50 at this stage. Throwing it around yes, but maybe in attempt to paint everyone  scum to muddy the reads. Also shot down night talk on the grounds that it is easy for the mafia to lead town. That just seems a little strange. Mafia can start blowing smoke at literally any time of the game - why is it easier at night?

In the recent games I've played, oftentimes town reads will be returned on the nighttime chatters, what with the mafia using that time to PM and plan and such. Just a thought.

I'm banned from Chuckee Cheese. ; . ; Or at least, when I was 7 I was.

I don't think I wanna know... :tongue:

Also, venting time. Oden signed with the Heat. Absolutely awful decision for him. At San Antonio he would have had an amazing medical staff, amazing coaching staff to help develop his game, and could have been mentored by one of the best NBA big men ever. Instead, he goes to Miami, where the limelight and club atmosphere will likely create a dangerous situation for him considering his struggles with alcoholism and depression.

What a maroon.

Oden is done anyways imo. Blazers love to draft big men with terrible knees instead of guys like Michael Jordan or Kevin Durant. Hell even Brandon Roy got in on the bad knee craze.

Also, the Spurs really don't need a guy whose body is already broken to add to their aging core.

It might not have been inevitable with the right claim. If he was going to fake claim something crazy, fake claim something crazy and not so lynch prone, surely.

He was at L-3 or 2 at claim? The right post would stop that dead. Yes this one has too. 

I can't figure out the miller claim though. Too many variables introduced. Too much wifom. Lynch away.

As an aside, I also have a restriction in regards to my vote. As in, I can't join the train at all or something dire may happen.

So you are claiming that you aren't allowed to vote?  Ever?  :huh:

Eh not sure of the votecount, if this is hammer or not, but here we go anyway.

How do you not know? Also, have you been reading the thread? Did you see that Ed had a claim out there? Is there a reason you didn't let Ed hammer?

Official Vote Count:

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Maw: Hallia, Cloud, BG, Wombat, Turin, Tiinker (6)

+

Allright im willing to vote maw given that if he is town and that claim is true we dont really lose anything. If not then he is a LLL and deserves the noose.

+

Okay. At this point just about everyone has weighed in. Time to test the claim.

Vote: Maw

And may Mod have mercy on your soul.

+

Eh not sure of the votecount, if this is hammer or not, but here we go anyway.

Vote Maw

In retrospect, I probably should have waited to see an Ed post so I blame myself. But mostly I blame Mish.

So... remaining scum is in some combination of Mish, Basel, Berf, and Darthe/Wombat.

Easy peasy. Lemon squeezey.

I'm going scum.

I'm calling total bs on her "not seeing the VC" or whatever crap she said.

There was a vote count within the last two pages and as close and back and forth as this train as been has been the main event of the day.

Archived