DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Beautiful Game (everything soccer)

Nyanna al'Meara

Hi everybody!! I love football (as good spanish) and I'm a big Real Madrid's supporter. In fact, I was in Glasgow when Real won the ninth Champions League against Bayer Leverkusen (with the awesome goal of Zinedine Zidane). I really think the next World Championship will be very interesting and I can't wait for the next summer to see it :)

I would literally give you 10 years of my life just to have gone to that match in your place.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody!! I love football (as good spanish) and I'm a big Real Madrid's supporter. In fact, I was in Glasgow when Real won the ninth Champions League against Bayer Leverkusen (with the awesome goal of Zinedine Zidane). I really think the next World Championship will be very interesting and I can't wait for the next summer to see it :)

Don't fancy giving bale back do you? If not we'll have modric!

Walcott is out for like 6 months and will miss the World Cup. This kind of stuff happens when you make players play 6 matches in 13 days. England and unfortunately Arsenal will suffer for it.

Walcott will be at least 29 years old before playing a World Cup game, despite being on the England squad since he was 17.

Arsenal reclaim top spot, but give themselves a good scare, because hey got to have a little fun right. Cristiano Ronaldo win the ballon d'or, everyone disagrees (or not, whatever, pointless award at this point anyway). Nadine Angerer, deservedly, won the ballon d'or féminin. Not sure how the hell Wambach and Marta were finalists though. They didn't do much this year. Oh and Zlatan Ibrahimovic won the puskas award (best goal) for a certain scissor kick against albion from about a billion yards out, allowing the english goalkeepers to keep their rightfully earned "all the fails ever" trophy.

Oh man imagine being the coach in that situation. Or the players.

"Um, can you guys just let us do our job instead of arguing about who owns us?"

I can just picture Elle Woods (from Legally Blonde) walking onto the training pitch with high heel shoes and a little dog in her handbag, giving a pep talk.

You never know it might work?

How did Ferguson ever manage to make this United team win? Or is Moyes just that bad?

A lot of it was psychological. Teams had partly accepted defeat before even setting foot on the pitch. Now they think they can get something.

Also it's difficult for moyes (who's never won anything) to give the hairdryer treatment to players that have won lots of trophies. Add in the ageing squad and it's a difficult time.

if they do want to keep moyes he will have to totally rebuild the squad. Which will cause it's own problems.

They messed up not going for mourinho.

Reports coming out that barca are in severe trouble over the neymar transfer. Seems it was double the amount quoted almost €100m and half has gone missing.

Their president has just resigned and barca are facing legal proceeding which they could face €220m fine, being banned from europe for a few years and have a 22point deduction.

Sorry can't link.

Yeah, bet the spanish are just thrilled about all this...

Also, Radamel Falcao is looking at the very real possibility of missing the World Cup this summer because of knee injury sustained in cup play. Really hoping he'll recover on time. Wouldn't be surprised if some not quite legal medical methods allow him to do just that.

Archived