DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Beautiful Game (everything soccer)

Nyanna al'Meara

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I'm not a Spurs fan thankfully, BUT if I was, I'd be feeling really nostalgic just about now.

Not sure what you're getting at. Think you are nailed on for 4th now the only easy game Everton have got now is hull.

Spurs only hope of cl now is if everton slip up and city get banned by uefa. Got more chance of banging the queen.

Now I'm not a Spurs fan thankfully, BUT if I was, I'd be feeling really nostalgic just about now.

Not sure what you're getting at. Think you are nailed on for 4th now the only easy game Everton have got now is hull.

Spurs only hope of cl now is if everton slip up and city get banned by uefa. Got more chance of banging the queen.

Hull away is no easy game. For palace yesterday i was more worried about their visit than man u the run theyve been on. Pullis has got them playing counter attacking football thats effective, they scored 3 good goals last night and deserved to win, thought goodison was a bit flat.

We need Arsenal to slip up which they might i wouldnt like to be playing the likes of west brom and norwich now, there gonna be linning up like braveheart.

Look at that Sunderland beats Chelsea. If Liverpool beats them next week, and Arsenal don't screw up against any small fry they're playing, then we might just be able to catch them for third. They'll have to lose another game for that to happen but considering how bad they're playing, it just might. Unlikely scenario but with still playing in the Champions League, well, crazier things have happened.

Archived