DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Beautiful Game (everything soccer)

Nyanna al'Meara

Ah sorry about that, it was supposed to be a humorous remark. Everton played pretty well as you said. 

I don't think that it's Gerrad's slip that'll do us, if we don't win (but win our matches) it'll be goal difference, which we have been poor in defence all season. It'll be fitting if we miss it on GD. 

Still, I wish it could be someone other than Man City though. Just buying their way to the title. Similar with Chelsea. I'd prefer a more balanced team in terms of signings etc.. like Arsenal, Everton or even Spurs or Utd. 

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly though, I'm not too fussed if we don't win the league. Considering Liverpool's form the 5 years, 2nd is excellent. As Rodgers said, he is happy with being in the Champions League. Even Euros would have been a sufficient boost. To even be in the contention for the title is to their credit. 

yeah no problem. Yestersays match really had me torn. As you say if Liverpool win the league it'll be a victory for passion and good management, other than oil money. It would also be fitting as its 25 years since hillsborough, and the year they started fresh inquests into the tragidy. Been reading the Liverpool Echo everyday since the inquests started and everday they have printed in the statements by family members about the lives, hopes and dreams of those who died, most of whom were young men. I would like liverpool to win it for my brother whos a mad red and for my city which in my biased opinion is the greatest in the world. BUT it would also mean having to live with the smug bastards everyday for a whole year and their nausiating superior attitude, that would go double for champions league nights and while there would be some who would be quite classy in victory like my brother,for each one of them there will be ten smug bastards ready to rub our blue noses in the fact that the were champions every minute of every day.

also have to say if liverpool dont win the league and win their other games it will be Gerrards slip that cost them as without that Chelsea dont win against them.

Yeah, you always get those smug bastards, I know what you mean. Got it with United last year surpassing Liverpool's record, so their humbling has been quite enjoyable. 

But yeah, as I said, I'm happy with whatever happens, even if we lose the next two games and drop to 3rd, it was a massive task to get this far. 

From 2009/10 Season: 7th

2010/11 Season: 6th

2011/12 Season: 8th

2012/13 Season: 7th

With 3 Seasons without even Euro's to play, you don't get the chance to attract too many big players. Breaking through again into the Champions League after so long is good enough. 

Liverpool have had a great season no matter what happens now. But this season would represent a great chance as Arsenal, Chelsea, Man u and City are all going to strenthen for next season, as no doubt will Liverpool, i just feel its going to be a really tough league next season.

last day of the premier league today. been a great season some very unexpected outcomes. going to miss it, roll on august. Still just the little matter of a world cup to watch in the middle. Love the world cup. Love those Brazilian ladies who dress up for the games.

last day of the premier league today. been a great season some very unexpected outcomes. going to miss it, roll on august. Still just the little matter of a world cup to watch in the middle. Love the world cup. Love those Brazilian ladies who dress up for the games.

First fiance was brasilian. Beatiful, passionate but total nutcase. Couple of friends went out with some and they have similar stories.

Hey, it wouldn't be Arsenal if they didn't make it as tough as possible on themselves. Still got there in the end. Good 2nd half. Giroud and Sanogo linked up well. Referee was worse than trash but whatever.

Also, congratulations to Atletico who've snatched the title away from Barca and Real. Hope Diego Costa will be able to play CL final but that's probably doubtful. As is Falcao for the World Cup unfortunately.

theres also the championship playoff final they say its the richest game in world football. Hope Derby win Steve Mclaren has worked wonders at that club, but got a soft spot for Harry Redknapp and it could ruin QPR if they dont get back up.

So most leagues are over now:

England: Manchester City

Spain: Atletico Madrid

Germany: Bayern Munich

Italy: Juventus

France: Paris

City just took the title at the last, after Liverpool had led since the end of February, and before that Arsenal. Consistency and a favorable calendar won them the title.

Atletico held off Real and Barca, claiming their title at the Camp Nou. A splendid performance, but a final challenge awaits in the CL final against Real Madrid.

Germany pretty much bulldozed everyone, with Dortmund incapable of keeping pace with their defence spending a large portion of season injured.

Juventus had a record breaking year to extend their dominance over Seria A, in spite of a strong challenge from, with a superb 1st year for Rudi Garcia in Italy.

Paris accelerated in the middle of the season, and held steady to the end, with Monaco not quite ready to fully challenge them.

Archived