DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Beautiful Game (everything soccer)

Nyanna al'Meara

Not going to happen. If anything is certain in this world, it's that Arsenal will always finish in the top 4.

Man utd fans used to believe the same.

Would anyone be suprised about anything that happens this crazy season. All i know if everton beat fulham this weekend and city beat arsenal, we' ll be 3points behind with a game, against crystal palace at home in hand.

A lot of people expected arsenal to fade, but even im suprised by how bad the last two weeks have been for them, hope city make it worse for them at the weekend. Sorry Master Ablar.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to happen. If anything is certain in this world, it's that Arsenal will always finish in the top 4.

Would anyone be suprised about anything that happens this crazy season. All i know if everton beat fulham this weekend and city beat arsenal, we' ll be 3points behind with a game, against crystal palace at home in hand.

A lot of people expected arsenal to fade, but even im suprised by how bad the last two weeks have been for them, hope city make it worse for them at the weekend. Sorry Master Ablar.

Arsenal are unpredictable though. They went from being thrashed by Liverpool to beating them in the Cup. From drawing with Bayern to getting slaughtered by Chelsea. Just depends on what team shows up on game day. Regardless of their result against City, I doubt Arsenal will drop out of the top 4. Everton still have to play City and United. Granted United sucks, but unless Arsenal lose their easier matches, Everton are unlikely to catch up. 

Arsenal are unpredictable though. They went from being thrashed by Liverpool to beating them in the Cup. From drawing with Bayern to getting slaughtered by Chelsea. Just depends on what team shows up on game day. Regardless of their result against City, I doubt Arsenal will drop out of the top 4. Everton still have to play City and United. Granted United sucks, but unless Arsenal lose their easier matches, Everton are unlikely to catch up.

If arsenal lose to city and everton beat fulham then the game at goodison the week later is major, if we win that and the above senario happened everton would be fourth. Not beyond the realms.

Right it's possible, but you still have to get results against City and United. You need an almost perfect end to the season to get 4th, unless Arsenal really fall to pieces, and generally Arsenal finish strong. And Arsenal also have a better goal average, and attack. Although the fact that Arsenal have conceded 18 of their 36 goals this season in just 3 games, away at Chelsea, City, and Liverpool is rather depressing.

The goal differance is 3 for arsenal but if arsenal lose to city and we win against fulham the differance would be about even, if then everton beat arsenal at goodison, we would go fourth with a game in hand. Yes we have to play city an united but both at goodison were we have lost just twice in 2 years. Arsenal could beat city, as you say they are unpredictable, but if they dont turn it around soon they wont get fourth.

Proud of Arsenal. In spite of all the injuries, they played evenly with City, and almost could have pulled off the win, though the tie is a fair result. If only they would play like this when they go away to the big teams. Hopefully they stay in this mindset and pull of 6 straight victories, starting with Everton, to end the season. Not counting the Cup of course.

Now if Spurs would be so kind as to beat Liverpool. 

Also Chelsea making things really hard for themselves.

Anyway, Bayern are champions in Germany, Juventus and PSG nearly so in Italy in France, and Real, Barca, and Atletico are in a very close race in Spain.

I dont think spurs wasted their money. I think they spent it to soon, you cannot buy 6 or 7 new players and expect them to gel in one season, most of whom had never played in england before. I recon we will see the best of soldado and co next season. Plus it just goes to show how important Bale was to spurs.

I know just a bit glum. It wasn't even 7 players. With rose and townsend coming back from year long loans it was 9 new players who had never played with each other. The majority never having played in the prem before.

But there's always next season. Problem is i've been saying that for almost 30 years. I'm running out.

Going to be tough for Chelsea. They have no choice but to attack in London, and Lucas and Lavezzi will thrive in the counterattacks. Not going to be easy to get past Thiago Silva, Alex, Matuidi, and all the rest too. If Paris scores, it's all over.

Dortmund never had chance with their defense in the sorry state that it is. 

That time of the week again and Everton have the chance to go above Arsenal into 4th. Come on blues after last weeks performance dont blow it today against sunderland, cant shake the memory that their the only team to beat us at home though. But if we play well then we'll be ok.

Ever ton Ever ton Ever tonnnn.

Archived