DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Beautiful Game (everything soccer)

Nyanna al'Meara

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recovering some from the hangover from yesterday, exciting game. Everton need to sort its defence out, baffling after it was so solid last season, i think a big name defender to come before the transfer deadline would give jags and distan a kick up the backside. Attack and midfield though are spot on if we can sort our denfense out we will be a force this season.

Man u sign Falcao, totally ignoring the fact that their defence is crap. Go on louey stick that head right in the sand.

Seriously how Man U of all clubs can't get a top defender to come play for them. Or are they not even trying?

I know! Watching the pundits on the BBC and the consensus is, they need a defender, everyones baffled why they haven't gone for one. They're on the verge of getting Blind who's a midfielder, but not even any speculation on them getting a centre back.

Good win against Spain for France. Stupid ref needs to open his eyes or run faster Benzema wasn't offside on his goal. I really wish Ribery would come back. Griezmann is great but Ribery at his best is one of the best in the world and a nightmare for any defence. It'll unbalance the team a little but that's why Cabaye is there and why Valbuena leads the attack.

Leicester show man u that no matter how much you spend on attacking players, it means nothing if your defense is a shambles.

Would be happy about this if it wasn't for the fact we were utter crap today.
Tell me about, if we never play palace again it will be to soon. Hope they get relegated, or better yet, go into administration.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived