DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Windows 8

lolguy26

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it the one with just pictures?

My google chrome has just changed to something that looks like that.

I don't like it. It don't remember my favourite pages and doesn't explain easily how to add them - and doesn't even have quick links to its own google things - like Drive

My progression:

Win95

Win2k

WinXP (sp2 for all of you nerds out there)

Win7

Windows8 is revolting. The only partway redeeming feature is the ability to remove all the new stuff and use a desktop as normal, but it isn't the same. 

I can do everything on a windows pc from Start->Run. Taking away my ability to do that is just ridiculous.

But then I never wanted to be those people who hate on changes just because they are new. I am sure with a few years and service packs it could be tolerable. 

Everyone warmed to Windows ME after a while, right?

its like i have a choice, i asked if i could downgrade teh laptop, they told me nope

but the specs are awesome, GEFORCE graphic card, 8gb ram, a few hundred gbs of HDD and an i5 core 

Hahahahaa......

*sighs*

*pinches bridge of nose*

The depressing thing is, it is probably better than mine, and you only utilize it to play Civilisation, which is a brilliant game, mind.

I need to save up to upgrade so I can play Star Citizen when it oomes out. Is gonna be Berf Solo up in this mother. 

Archived