DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gift Horse

nicana

1358818544_xEGWVgezHn_l_zps4fa932ee.jpg

and girls, seems the Cavs CG ordered way to many horses for training. So we decided to give them out here to anyone who asks for one. These are not our esteemed warhorses they were horses ordered to train us Cav newbies. They are still good horses for the most part. But I do believe they may have gotten into Cindy's catnip.  :blink:

So if you would like one of these fine *coughs* specimens post here and I will make sure you get the perfect match for you. 

Oooo, extra horses! Do you have an horses that are good at jokes?  Storm Dancer likes to laugh but doesn't get a lot of human jokes.

To me horse jokes are like Aiel humor............I just don't get it. 

Apparently the stable hand does though. This guy should keep Storm Dancer laughing.

106669_zps3d234f88.jpg

why can i see bunyan running around asserting his dominance now???

What Bunyan needs is a fashionable filly to keep him occupied. This little lady is the most fashionable of the bunch.She's an absolute princess and so beautiful in pink.

12_podborka_55-500x432_zps70707224.jpg

Would I be cheating on mine to play with one?

It's quite possible that your powerful steed may think so. But there is nothing wrong with a drinking buddy.

Horse_Drinking_Beer_zps3e4f4d93.jpg

lol...

For some reason, I have a feeling I should go against the old saying and look these horses in the mouth.

Oh our  first Archer!!  All that marching hurting your feet? This handsome little guy, I am told, rides like a cloud.

*looks around* He's around here somewhere.........

*catches sight of him but in a rather tight predicament*

Um................... well.....................

you may have to get him out of the tree.......

horse-hidding-his-face_zps105ccef0.jpg

There's no anvil to drop BFG. No prank of any kind. Just trying to give away these fabulous horses. Looks to me you could use one yourself.

Here ya go. This little guy loves to spend time with people and likes to mimic whatever they are doing.

Awww look he's joined you at the fence already!

7694144257_zpsd3ad2532.jpg

Thanks Brid! ;D

I have just the horse! Aragorn will be green with envy when he sees how adorable this little guy is. How can you say no to a pony with a mullet?

mullethorse2_zps235538a8.jpg

Archived