A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Falling Skies-Season 3

John E. Kelley

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm prediction #2 for this show.

original president turns out to be an Overlord in human clothing *nods*

i mean, think about it.  pending strike by the Overlords, then a human faction starts attackign them and now after 2 years we get "OMG the actual president is still alive"

something smells fishy and i bet its comming from the fish head posing as the president!  i mean, what better way to get the resistance to fall apart than by posing as their appointed leader pre-invasion.

also, totally called karen having done somethign to that baby!  pwnage :happy:

Red, what are you getting this from? Karen wasn't even in the last episode. They haven't revealed what's behind the stuff with the baby yet.

also, totally called karen having done somethign to that baby!  pwnage :happy:

Red, what are you getting this from? Karen wasn't even in the last episode. They haven't revealed what's behind the stuff with the baby yet.

they give a preview of next weeks episode after every episode on Sunday and Wilson told chick the baby had Alien DNA.

last season, while they were in the OverLords lair, Karen had her hand on chicks belly and told Tom she was preggo.

2 + 2 = 4

Cocheese is rapidly becoming one of my favorite characters.

I kind of wonder what he thinks of them calling him that.

I'm willing to bet that he has no idea the significance of the name unless someone told him.... Even then I doubt he'd care since it doesn't seem that it is being used in a derogatory manner.

never heard of the word until this show.  is it a derogatory term?

figured it was just a nick name since his name is absurdly long and hard to pronounce :laugh:

btw, from here on out i'm using Popes terms for aliens.

allies = Bubbleheads

enemies = fish heads

*nods*  much easier this way.

and i still trust the bubbleheads to be the so called "galatic crusaders" just trying to destroy the fishheads to return to their plaent.  that theres not some reason aside from vengence for them to be doing this.

and i still stand firm on the "thanks for helping us, we'll always be friends, but GTFO" stance on them once the fish heads are done with. 

mainly because humans have nepolian syndrom and woudln't be able to share the planet with a being that is light years more intellegent than us without holding a grudge and tryign to enslave or destroy them.

because thats just how humans roll.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not fully sold on Hal being the one to have given the skitters the inside info on all the ops that got betrayed all season long. Nor am I fully sold on Hal being Manchester's killer. They made it quite clear last night that Hal was a mole. But I think he's a mole of the red herring variety. He is a mole, yes, but IMO he isn't The Mole they've been looking for all this time. Whoever killed Manchester is still out there. This would be a nice bit of WIFOM for the aliens; once Hal is revealed, all the humans will just asume that he was responsible for all the leaks so far, and the murder. So meantime, the other mole can operate safely.

yeah Soy, Bubba had her pegged for the mole on episode 1.  by epi 2 she became a front runner for the Mole for me; though it could easily be the black dude that was helping the old VP sniff out the Mole as well.   given her fixation on the bobbleheads weapon though, i'm about 85% on her being the Mole.

@ Basel - preview for next epi has black president chick stating Hal wasn't the mole that killed the old VP.  

also, apparently the old President and Chocheese are still alive :unsure:  still not 100% on the old president not being a Hal-Style mole btw.   Hal did some wonderful acting though.  i haven't seen a Multiple Personality Disorder played that well since "United States of Tara" on Showtime.

Well, that answers the mole question. Didn't expect that at all.

I still think the president chick is fishy...

It's entirely possible. I never even suspected what happened last night. But consider this...

How did Lourdes get a hold of a Volm gun? A junior medical person shouldn't have had access to that sort of thing. So I'm guessing that someone else got it for her at some point. Maybe it was Hal; it's believable for him to have had access to the Volm gun while his father was President. Maybe there's a third mole we haven't found out about yet. I'm also willing to believe that the writers didn't stop to think how ridiculous it was for her to have this weapon in the first place, meaning there might not be another mole.

Also, some of the inside info that was given away and let the bad guys know what the humans were planning seems to have been stuff that Hal wasn't privy to knowing. I doubt Lourdes would have been cleared for it.

no not dead.  that baby has more going for it plot wise, seems stupid for them to just go ahead and kill it off like that.

that episode was meh imo.  i'm more interested in the possabilty of Tom thinking he's still in that alternate reality thing and killing someone he loves because of it.  something like that could really muck with a person perception of reality.

total rip off from the movie Inception, but still a good plot point.   i'm also finding it highly suspect that Tom "walks" all that way back to charleston from boston in one flippin episode  *eye roll*

Archived