DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Falling Skies-Season 3

John E. Kelley

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GoT's first.  TNT will air re-runs if you dont have a DVR, but you'll have to wait for the season 3 disc to re-catch the season finale of GoT!  *nods*

that said, the series opener for this is a 2 hour, double feature.

i still think the new guys are friendemies.   you know, the enemy of or enemy is our friend.  so Tom and Co should use them to destroy the overloards and free the skidders, then tell them GTFO or destroy them if they dont leave.

that said, looks like Hail is being set up to be a spy :unsure:

Yeah, the previews showed Tom and Pope fighting side by side with the new visitors. Looks like a pretty big battle scene is included in the premiere, can't wait to see that.

And that bums me out about Hal, other than his condescending attitude towards Ben, I really like Hal and Maggie.

And it still makes me chuckle to know that Charleston is the new capital of the US. Odds are, I was pretty instrumental in the founding of the new government. :laugh:

i saw that they're bringing Pope back.  i love his character tbh.  i haven't seen the preview for the fight but i'm glad Pope is fighting along side them again.   i did read the synopsis of the episode on my TV guide, Tom's been elected as a political leader and him and the doctor chick are expecting!

tbh, i think Maggie is too good for Hal; i forget what it was last season, but i really started to dislike his character.  i beleive it was the way he treated her after she told him she was an addict that left her kid, or something like that.  and how he still pines after that other chick, the one thats the overlords assistant now.

also Ishy, i woudln't tout that too loud.  member how they were acting in Charleston ...  dude was a total facist dictator.

yes, very... I don't think that was intentional but it may have been

there were certainly a lot o intentional homages or... references... to other sci fi, western, and I thought mafia lit/Tv/movies... have to watch again, I got distracted and it went by too fast besides.

this is gonna be a monday night show for us, seems only GoT's has the ability to force me to sit down and watch it live these days :lol:

anyways, caught the premire.  the show is about as good as i recall.

- agreed, creepy baby uis creepy.  Karen has something to do with that, perhaps she put part of herself or the overlord in the baby? 

- the rebel skidders said something about a a human being their new oer lord, this is either Karen or creepy baby.

- the spy has been narrowed down as the old general (dude with the stash and white hair) or Toms secretary lady.  bubba and i both think its the black chick.

- shout out to WoT was nice :lol:

- new Mechs are cool

- have to say, i miss the old Pope, him diferring to dude that quickly and playing peace maker is not in character for him.

- Hal is a stuck up dick, and remainds me of why i disliked Bran in GoT's.

- glad to see their evolving Mats character.

- i really hope they get off the George Washington kick with Tom; it actually stunts his character growth and gips his character in a way.

- i agree with Pope and the commander dude (i can't recall his name) about the new alien "allies".  space crusaiders is just a bit too good to buy and i'd be wary of them turning that gun on the humans and trying to steal our planet from us.   use them to defeat the overlords, but make it known that Earth belongs to us, not them and their here at our sufferance.  dont insult them, but let them know they wont find taking earth from us an easy job nor one worth fighting.

*sigh* Another President? This guy gonna be this shows Governor-character?

That baby creeps me the eff out.

My understanding is that it's not "another" president it's the show's original president.

*sigh* Another President? This guy gonna be this shows Governor-character?

That baby creeps me the eff out.

My understanding is that it's not "another" president it's the show's original president.

That was my impression as well, but the episode could have laid that out for the viewers more effectively. I'd be willing to bet a majority of the audience said "And who is Benjamin Hathaway?" when his name was first mentioned.

Archived