What I did with my own two hands

suchmadness

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You left a message that said that?

Oh My Great Lord!

That is too funny.

Also yes, you strange foreigners and colonials do not understand the pain of treading on an upturned 3-pin plug with your bare foot, because your plugs are weird and made wrong.

However, imagine treading down hard onto three very sharp screwdriver ends, arranged in a triangle formation, cutting into the soft arch of your foot and that's pretty much how it feels.

Worse than Lego.

Worser even than Bionicals Lego

Oh My Great Lord!

That is too funny.

Also yes, you strange foreigners and colonials do not understand the pain of treading on an upturned 3-pin plug with your bare foot, because your plugs are weird and made wrong.

However, imagine treading down hard onto three very sharp screwdriver ends, arranged in a triangle formation, cutting into the soft arch of your foot and that's pretty much how it feels.

Worse than Lego.

we have grounded 3 pin plugs but I find Legos more owie

Oh My Great Lord!

That is too funny.

Worse than Lego.

we have grounded 3 pin plugs but I find Legos more owie

Yes legos are more owie especially on the arch of your foot in the middle of the night on your way to the toilet...

.... hairballs might be worse... not owie but... so yuck

This is what I've done a lot of lately with my own hands

Clean up after my cat. He likes to leave little present lying around for me to clean up in the morning. The bloody little trolloc

But a good ratter tho so it's all good...he's forgiven, just

Arrrggh...just finish chopping wood. The wood was so hard that the axe keeps getting stuck in so I have to swing both the wood and axe.

Have to jump up on the downswing too just to get the force right.

If I don't have some mean abs by the end of winter I'm not going to be happy.

My arms are burning...

Archived