DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I voted Hal because chuckles' voting for her right out of the gate on day phase, IMO came from NA results. I unvoted because she explained it.

Something is not right though. There are too many people in this game with the same abilities....if everyone of them are town then it seems the game is seriously off balance.

Kronos, doing what you are doing isn't helping anything. If you are town aligned then you should fight to stay in the game, under suspicion or not.

Okay I voted Hal because chuckles' voting for her right out of the gate on day phase, IMO came from NA results. I unvoted because she explained it.

Something is not right though. There are too many people in this game with the same abilities....if everyone of them are town then it seems the game is seriously off balance.

Kronos, doing what you are doing isn't helping anything. If you are town aligned then you should fight to stay in the game, under suspicion or not.

Entire case is based off EP being scum. Don't know what else to say. He was scum doesn't mean I am.

You want me gone so bad...

unvote, vote kronos

Is that all you can do at this stage. We just lost three people and you vote for yourself. If this is to make yourself look town, it sucks! If you are town, help us and stop the silly self voting. 

Im town tracker, followed hal on a hunch last night and guess what she kills cloud..

Did you followed anybody previously ? what did you discover

fishing?

ill post the rest when i think it helps 

Not fishing at all...he has a point, if he is tracker and has revealed, he should reveal what else has happened, it may help us to work out more who is also mafia. 

You want me gone so bad...

unvote, vote kronos

Is that all you can do at this stage. We just lost three people and you vote for yourself. If this is to make yourself look town, it sucks! If you are town, help us and stop the silly self voting. 

Im town tracker, followed hal on a hunch last night and guess what she kills cloud..

fishing?

Not fishing at all...he has a point, if he is tracker and has revealed, he should reveal what else has happened, it may help us to work out more who is also mafia. 

i checked and there's a reason i havent posted yet 

Turin,

The scum team killing Cloud makes little sense to me.  Cloud had enough heat to not be a scum target in this game.  Therefore I doubt Hally is scum.  BG and Despo both make sense only for a mafia kill..not a vig kill.

At worst I'd say Hally could be an SK and not a JOAT after all. 

Also, you and Panchi should know who I am by now right?

fishing?

Chuckles..this is in no way fishing.  Spill your guts.  If you are really a town tracker (there can be scum trackers) then you are not a night kill target.  We need your info each day you live.  Provide what you have found out so far.

fishing?

Chuckles..this is in no way fishing.  Spill your guts.  If you are really a town tracker (there can be scum trackers) then you are not a night kill target.  We need your info each day you live.  Provide what you have found out so far.

right before i go to bed

N1: Cloud (targeted noone) {this was by lessa}

N2: BG (he visited nya)

N3: hal (she visited cloud)

anyways gnight and ill cya all in the morning 

!! Aww man...

Vote Kronos for obvious reasons, for now, but as soon as my ncis ep is over I'm going back to look at bg's recent thoughts

Obvious reason is that EP was scum...so EP is scum that means I am too apparantly
That was what the original case was based off, kinda, but other things have happened that just seem to confirm you looking scummy. Weird, aint it? :tongue: Like this:

VOTE RTE.

Reading through the cases, I'm willing to believe. Going to check on Kronos tonight instead.

I'm happy to leave my vote on Kronos. This makes it pretty possible that the mafia team targeted him to ight so he wouldnt find out Kronos' true allegiance, together with my own suspicions and those stemming from others' findings etc, he's gotta be scum.

fishing?

right before i go to bed

N1: Cloud (targeted noone) {this was by lessa}

N2: BG (he visited nya)

N3: hal (she visited cloud)

anyways gnight and ill cya all in the morning 

Cloud is dead. We know BG searched for the spider. Both of them are dead. Halia did confirm that she killed Cloud though. Doesn´t say anything about your alignment of course.

Welp. Looks like I'm vanilla now.

The flaw in your logic miss Nya...BG wouldn't have gotten anything by viewing me as shelob (rte) the one he was looking for was dead. Sounds like you are setting me up to me.

unvote, vote nya

Yeh, that was really bad logic. 

Still think you are scum though, Kronos. 

Archived