DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said why I thought Dap was town.  I confirmed him in our other game, and it was on my mind.  I did have a 1-shot viewing last night, however.  Got a town clear.

Is this the new DM trend?  Everyone claiming 1 shot views?

I said why I thought Dap was town.  I confirmed him in our other game, and it was on my mind.  I did have a 1-shot viewing last night, however.  Got a town clear.

On Dap? So you confirmed him in both games?

i agree it could have been a slip BG, but i dont think it confirms dap in anyway 

why did you unvote?

i unvoted tina cuz as far as i can see, 1 vote can be ignored and id rather vote someone who i believe is scum

i agree it could have been a slip BG, but i dont think it confirms dap in anyway 

If it was a slip then Dap would by definition of a slip be town or third party, no?

or probably a way for mafia to keep on spreading wifom 

wait, so your saying in one game we have turin who also got a 1 shot and we also have you with a 1shot and we have peace with his weird role that he ignores if any asks him about it 

BG I think she means she cleared someone else, though she would have to confirm that. 

There do seem to be many 1 x shot views. 

Peace - can you confirm when you said that mafia have a cop type role? I'm sure you said that. 

BG I think she means she cleared someone else, though she would have to confirm that. 

There do seem to be many 1 x shot views. 

Peace - can you confirm when you said that mafia have a cop type role? I'm sure you said that. 

I can confirm that the scum team has a role cop.

I will not explain why I know that as that would be a detriment to town.

wait, so your saying in one game we have turin who also got a 1 shot and we also have you with a 1shot and we have peace with his weird role that he ignores if any asks him about it 

2 things.  Who said I had a role?  I said I had information.

Another..where have I ignored questions about it?

Nya that was the beginning of N1. I still think that it was a sign to the mafia so they could recruit him. hence EP may not have known that Tiink was mafia.  His coroner did NOT show him as recruited. iirc normally when a symp gets recruited it will show as Symp recruited to mafia. In Tiink's case I would have expected something Like:

Tiinker, Saruman Mafia Symp recruited to mafia 1x recruiter with GF possibility.

Now, this is interesting. If there is a GF role, and this being an Advanced Mafia game it isn't out of the question, then theoretically make those

"confirmed" as Town not beyond question.

Do you doubt Turin and Panchi that viewed and were behind EP´s lynch?

Do you doubt Talya who killed Tiinker?

Not exactly, After seeing that I'm saying the possibility is out there. There may not could be one at all but it's good to

keep that in mind if it helps us.

but you havent been exactly been very clear about it either 

(im going to go back and find it or it might be something i read wrong)

Explain to me how being exactly clear helps town?

i understand your reason for being vague (your hiding a townie)

but (and its a big one) how can we as town trust you 

i understand your reason for being vague (your hiding a townie)

but (and its a big one) how can we as town trust you 

You don't, but I will flip at some point.  You don't have to know everything now.  Especially if you are scum. 

Why aren't you voting Hally?

Chuckles stop fishing.

Let me ask this, In what way would the knowledge for the town that the mafia has a role cop be helpful to the mafia? I can't think of one. So that leaves the only other possibility being looking for town cred. that is a stretch to give that up. 

I am heading off to start my driving trip so will be as active as possible but  not really sure how active that will be.

Can we just go ahead and vote Kronos now?

Vote Hallia

I'm going to have to agree that it was a slip. I missed it on the first read, this is true, that's what happens when I read long long posts on my phone.  If Hallia is mafia then it kinda confirms Dap is town for me.

If it was a slip then Dap would by definition of a slip be town or third party, no?

This makes sense how?

Archived