DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

Nya that was the beginning of N1. I still think that it was a sign to the mafia so they could recruit him. hence EP may not have known that Tiink was mafia.  His coroner did NOT show him as recruited. iirc normally when a symp gets recruited it will show as Symp recruited to mafia. In Tiink's case I would have expected something Like:

Tiinker, Saruman Mafia Symp recruited to mafia 1x recruiter with GF possibility.

Now, this is interesting. If there is a GF role, and this being an Advanced Mafia game it isn't out of the question, then theoretically make those

"confirmed" as Town not beyond question.

Do you doubt Turin and Panchi that viewed and were behind EP´s lynch?

Do you doubt Talya who killed Tiinker?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I think I was wrong.

Nice!

How verbose.

(big case on me, mentions multiple times that Dap is town)

So.... I think we got a mafia slip here. Dunno why Hal thought Dap was confirmed town, but I just skimmed through again to make sure I wasn't crazy, and yah, no one confirmed him. I think Hal slipped up, and is scum.

Unvote, Vote Hallia

More importantly, her lynch is a good info lynch cause if she flips scum then it sort of clears Dap, and it tells us something about the people who supported her right afterwards-

Your case is pretty weak hal, you even say that despo cases another townie (dap) and when he made his list, he coudnt have known they were town, so I don't understand your case

Once again, Dap wasn't and isn't confirmed town. Why are you and Hallia acting like he is? The funny thing is, you could try and claim you got mixed up, but here's the funny thing:

NO ONE STILL ALIVE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS TOWN. We have a few people who might as well have (Turin, Panchi, Talya), but no clear vettings yet at all. So who could you have gotten mixed up with?

Mmm... I actually like Hallys case. I can see. patterns of setting up future lynches in Despo s words, plus I see some minor evidence of working in tandem with EP on who they were casing.

Surprised that BG didn't catch the slip, and then later corrects Dap about it, saying that Hallia said he was town, yet doesn't say anything more about it. BG has also lied very low this game...

Turin did a great job yesterday and I´ll follow his lead. I didn´t find Kronos´s vote yesterday scummy, like many of you did. But the way EP fos´d him without intention to actually lynch him looks like mafia trying to distance from another mafia. 

Tiinker´s list is interesting - EP, RTE and Kronos. We don´t know if Tiinker could see the mafia qt or not. If he could then maybe he wrote their names to signal. Nothing to base a vote on but if Kronos is mafia then we should take a look at RTE. 

Chuckles is voting me because I´m lurking? Well, I usually do during the night but I have been active before that and, as has been pointed out already, there are a lot of people that have less posts than me. BTW. I´m not a pro.  :laugh: I have been playing for some time though. 

Des - you don´t know if they tried to kill you. 

I don't know that they did, the Doc could have picked a good target to protect, but I'm fairly confident that I was their target last night. I think I was wrong about the thing that Dap said, but the fact that AH breadcrumbed that "townie on townie violence" thing towards the end of the night could still be true.

Nya that was the beginning of N1. I still think that it was a sign to the mafia so they could recruit him. hence EP may not have known that Tiink was mafia.  His coroner did NOT show him as recruited. iirc normally when a symp gets recruited it will show as Symp recruited to mafia. In Tiink's case I would have expected something Like:

Tiinker, Saruman Mafia Symp recruited to mafia 1x recruiter with GF possibility.

Now, this is interesting. If there is a GF role, and this being an Advanced Mafia game it isn't out of the question, then theoretically make those

"confirmed" as Town not beyond question.

Once again, no one has been "confirmed" town, and we don't even know if Tiink used his (one) recruit. I don't really like the idea of fear-mongering over one possible recruit. Let's catch scum. If we run out of original scum and the game is still going on, obv at that point we can look at who might have been recruited.

Honestly, not much had stood out to me about Kronos, but I had planned on going back through his posts and seeing if anything jumped out.

I will say that the whole thing about Tink mentioning EP, RTE, and Kronos seems a little sketchy to me, cause I'm still suspicious of RTE and it just seems crazy to me that Tiink would name 2-3 teammates of his, or even by accident. As for EP seeming to possibly distance from Kronos, I think there's more to that but I still see stronger cases out there

@Chuckles: I might've misread your post but to me it basically looked like you were agreeing that Dap was confirmed town. Why did you say "when he made his list" instead of just saying "how could he, or any of us, know that Dap is town?"

Tina

I haven't really noticed Kronos. Most of what ive noticed is him getting mentioned cause of EP. and EP let us not forget cant be totally trusted.

Im trying to get a handle on Dap but he's sort hard for me to rerad at the best of times.

Hallia is one I want to look at more.

Official Vote Count:

Kronos(1): Turin

Dice(1): Heart

Despo(2): Hally, Dap

Tina(1): Chuckles

Hally(1): Despo

Not Voting (17): Peace, Nya, Noli, RTE, Tina, Cloud, Ley, BG, Tigs, Pank, Talya, WBK, Dice, Thorkin

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

L-9

Deadline: http://www.timeandda...ngs Mafia Day 3

Why hasn´t Nolirion been replaced? He didn´t post at all yesterday, right?

He has been poked.

@Chuckles: I might've misread your post but to me it basically looked like you were agreeing that Dap was confirmed town. Why did you say "when he made his list" instead of just saying "how could he, or any of us, know that Dap is town?"

trying sarcasm when i just woke wasnt the best of things i could have done, and i was reading/posting it on my phone 

RIGHT!!!

Caught up!!!!!!!

So. Have some opinions:

Hallia-I agree that that Dap town thing seemed like a dodgy slip, combined with a heap of lurky play at the beginning

Dap and Despo-first point, I love watching you two snarling at each other, but more relevantly, I'm actually getting a good towny, scumhunty vibe from both of them. If I have to pick one of them, I'd say Despo, more because of a gut feeling and a few mildly disappointing supposed 'big reveals' that could just be seen as him dressing up some theories to get some more town cred. However, both do seem town to me atm

Dap-I'm sort of in two minds about Dap, cause he's either confirmed town because of Hallia's slip, Hallia's slip was in fact not a slip, but fully intentional and meant to vet Dap as town when/if she flips scum. Ooooooooooor she actually didn't slip at all and we're all greatly inflating something that never existed in the first place. I have little knowledge of Hally's experience or skill so I'll refrain from choosing one of those options and stick to theorising for the moment. So yeah, most of the things I have on Dap actually have nothing to do with him and more with Hally.

Kronos-don't reeeeeeeally understand the case on Kronos. It seems to have come from nowhere and more been fuel for Dap and Despo to throw at each other. However, I could definitely have missed something. There was a lot of reading and casing crammed into the last hour or so.

Cloud-I have a bad feeling about Cloud. He seemed super defensive in the beginning, but

Heart-Not a clue, sometimes I think scum, sometimes I think town

Nya-Getting a townie vibe, but no actual reads

Turin and Panch-both of these would be on my minor ping list had they not claimed mason, Pank for lurky play and excessive use of the noob/innocent type play, and Turin for pretty aggressive play, but that could just be part of his meta, I don't really  know. But they claimed, so for the moment, they're far from the front of my mind.

No-one else is springing to mind at the moment...

Right, so. Lack of NK last night. What are the possibilities? Mafia aimed, Doc protected. Despo's commuter claim, what else is there?

*blinks at screen for a second*

That's a loooooooot of mafia in a short amount of time.

These are the last few votes plus the people who voted after the lynch was secured. Small comments about each.

Finally something we can agree on Turin.

Vote EP

Agree on what? that I viewed him? These comments to me reek of mafia trying to justify voting a teammate because they feel bad about it.

So my list of primary mafia candidates remains:

Kronos

RTE

AH

Nya

Also remember that there is likely another symp out there. Otherwise there would be no point in Saruman having a recruit ability.

I am off to work now so may not be around so much. Also a heads up. I am starting a long trip tomorrow and will have unknown internet availability for some time. I should be able to check in but will not be as active unfortunately.

I also found RTE's post after you viewed EP (btw good job!) pinging. I will have to look up his big post with his reads on Day 1 though before I decide what I think of his play. I also agree on your case on Kronos and how EP refused to vote for him after he mentioned on Day 1 that he and Talya were his main suspects, he decided to go after me instead because of my hammer. One last thing to add: you keep mentioning that I say pingy things, but so far some of the things that I have said have caused some discussion so I must be doing something right :laugh:

determine your own mood. own your life.

dont' mind me...been drinking since 7 am

Lol that's some good life advice right there.

My only thought is: How are you a mason so often? :laugh:

We don't for certain, could be a good ploy by Him, Panchi and Ep...Ep did come and vote himself. Maybe he wants out of the game. My suspicious senses are working over time here, why can't I look at something and say "yep, they must be telling the truth"

I trust Turin's and Panchi's claims (even though Turin seems to roll Mason a lot >.>) because they can be very easily verified with a cop view and that could mean death for two mafia if they fake claimed.

Really no surprises here, and this is one of the things I mentioned above, the Cloud suspicion is definitely legit now and I'mma be voting him when the red dawn rises.

But since it's night first now I'll just sit here to wait and sink into the deep black tar pit of shame [ :blush:]

Oh wow so you are going to vote for me based on a hammer which was obviously meant as a consolidation? I find that kinda weak you know.

Yeah me too, buuut you just hammered, no explanations or expressions of regret that "someone has to do this blah blah WHOPP" or whatever. I dunno, maybe that's widely accepted, but to me it kinda set off the alarm bells... after being FoS'ed by a lot of people that Day, it seems a little like you whacked the hammer after waiting *shrug* just my thoughts.

Or, if I didn't explain that to any satisfaction:

You say it was obviously meant for consolidation however there were others here waiting for answers from him, if you were caught up up to that point you should have seen that. There were those not voting him yet posting, you could have left it to one of them to throw the hammer. Yet you hammer him say nothing about it being for consolidation and leave. That is why people suspect you because of your hammer.

THIS.

To the bolded: so you would have not found my vote suspicious if I showed some regret or made it clear that it was meant as a consolidation? I believe votes weigh heavier than the reasonings people tend to attach to them so to speak. Darthe made it pretty clear that he wouldn't give anymore answers and I even waited a bit before the hammer to make sure. Also, you said in your post that the suspicion around me is now legit, and that you would vote for me the next Day. I have yet to see your vote :rolleyes: You are backpedaling on your previous statements and that makes me suspicious of you. Like Despo I'm also suspicious of the players who FoS'd my hammer because it looks like an really easy way to make me look bad.

My reads so far in order: 

Town

Talya (Her claim got confirmed by Rand)

Panchi (I trust her more then Turin because she is less experienced if that makes any sense)

Turin

Despo (I really like his cases and reads so far)

Tina

Chuckles

BG (I think he is much more active and pays more attention when he is mafia)

Mafia

Nyan

Hallia

Kronos

Unsure

Dap (leaning town though)

Vote Hallia because of the slip up.

Also @Peace how do you know there is a role cop in the game? Could you explain yourself better?

I don't think it is wise to give details at this point. 

Desp...I was feeling your cases until your last big post.  Chuckles was obviously questioning Hallia..not agreeing with her.

VOTE HALLY

Vote Hallia

I'm going to have to agree that it was a slip. I missed it on the first read, this is true, that's what happens when I read long long posts on my phone.  If Hallia is mafia then it kinda confirms Dap is town for me.

Official Vote Count:

Kronos(1): Turin

Dice(1): Heart

Despo(2): Hally, Dap

Hally(4): Despo, Cloud, Peace, BG

Not Voting (12): Chuckles, Nya, Noli, RTE, Tina, Ley, Tigs, Pank, Talya, WBK, Dice, Thorkin

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

L-7

Deadline: http://www.timeandda...ngs Mafia Day 3

Archived